Factions of the Atom|Mindcrack v6|Open|Post Apocalyptic Anarchy / Gangwars

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Drew

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Greenfield, home of beautiful ocean front, hip suburbs, booming business, and destruction. It started with a small conflict, a political trifle, and escalated into nuclear intervention, in the once great city of Greenfield. Desperate to take control, and re-instate local governments, organized crime, often under the guise of a humanitarian cause have taken control of the sections of the city. They go in scavenging groups, pillaging and razing what they can find, anyone who opposes them in their sector dies. This is the way of the new city, and anyone who comes to begin the life of a gangster has a chance to take it all...

Rules, Although this technically is an anarchy server there are three rules, we insta-ban for all NO WARNINGS:
    1. NO COMBAT LOGGING - THIS IS BIG NONO
    2. Do not intentionally cause lag
    3. Don't whine.
Additionally...
  • No mods or items banned - may change in future, only due to lag purposes
  • 40 slots
  • Pictures coming soon - as well as video
This server uses the mindcrack pack at the moment, and has a very large city which is a heavily modified version of this great work

Getting Started in Greenfield - a short guide for not dying.

1. Scavenge for some resources - wood, stone, etc
  2. Join or Make a gang, if you are making you should have atleast 3 people
  3. Set up a personal base, underground or discreetly in an apartment building in your gangs territory, for gang leaders, try to find an area of the city you want to control, and begin setting up your territory
  4. Once you have armor, weapons, food, and a front for money-making begin to steal, and scavenge for higher end materials. Feel free to light small buildings on fire to cause chaos
  5. Capture more land, then secure your own nation or tribal territory.
  6. None of this is mandatory of course, but you will be brutally murdered by other players if you are not careful.
There is no whitelist connect at this IP (Which may be subject to change): 82.145.58.154
USES FEED THE BEAST - MINDCRACK PACK
To advertise your gang, post below, and please leave suggestions below as well

Please note this is an anarchy server, where pretty much anything is allowed, be aware, you will be griefed, or stolen from if you are not careful, so stick with a team, find a secret base, or be a nomad. DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ADMINS IF YOU ARE GRIEFED IT IS YOUR FAULT.

Reactions: XCC111

XCC111

Jul 29, 2019
Also there are hidden treasures around the city, lots of hidden places in the undergrounds, and if you manage to find the nuked metro it's full of iron blocks.

KMoney

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I heard on other forums that this server had an admin that attacked a person and banned that person and his friend from the server after the fact that the admin was fairly killed in the server. It then says that when the admin attacked the person by a tp directly to that person and that the admin had full quantum armor which can only be acquired by hours of playing which the time elapsed was only 30 minutes, which forced the person to log out because that person did not want to lose the stuff they acquired by someone that cheated their way to get their equipment. I was really looking forward to this server, but I don't want to be involved in a server with a corrupt admin. Any clarification on this would be great. I will remove this comment myself if the answer is resolved.

XCC111

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I heard on other forums that this server had an admin that attacked a person and banned that person and his friend from the server after the fact that the admin was fairly killed in the server. It then says that when the admin attacked the person by a tp directly to that person and that the admin had full quantum armor which can only be acquired by hours of playing which the time elapsed was only 30 minutes, which forced the person to log out because that person did not want to lose the stuff they acquired by someone that cheated their way to get their equipment. I was really looking forward to this server, but I don't want to be involved in a server with a corrupt admin. Any clarification on this would be great. I will remove this comment myself if the answer is resolved.
I was on the server almost all the time and don't recall such things o_O, there aren't any corrupt admins as far as i know...

BTW: Video for the server is coming soon :)

EDIT: Official server forums here.

XCC111

Jul 29, 2019
hey drew on my ban reason it says I combat logged when i log out there was no one around and also it states that i could get back on the server in 12 hours well it been 2 days at this point know and would like to get back on.
Ethan please post this on the Ban appeals section on the official forums.

banana_dudeman

Jul 29, 2019
Aren't you the same admin of server pidcraft ? FTB beta. Or did you have to shut down the server ? I've heard that one of the major donators quit.