Facebook post?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

AshmanTheGuy

Jul 29, 2019
That seems legitimate, but I'm not on my computer at the moment, so I can't check.

When I do get on, I'll check it out. But I do think that something has been said about 1.6 packs running in the launcher. I might be wrong, though...

fps_master91

Jul 29, 2019
I hope its true, 1.6 versions of the mods in the packs have been out for a while been playing unleashed copy cat packs from technic for a while but it would be great to see FTB finally update.

AshmanTheGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed. Although I'm going to stick on 1.5 for a while longer. I don't want to dump my Unleashed world just yet, considering all the hard work I put into it.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Hmm nothing visible in my launcher.
Either someone jumped the gun a bit, or a hoax. (Or I am an idiot and don't know how to use the launcher properly :p)

Could it be directed to beta testers?

AshmanTheGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly, but if that was the case, then why did they send the message publicly? That's going to confuse a lot of people.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke101 said:
We will still be working on the new launcher, and you will need to update the current launcher. This is just an interim measure.

means that the 1.6 packs will be on the old launcher, but you'll need to update the launcher first for this to work.
so you'll need to wait for them to release an updated version of the old launcher

fps_master91

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda...stupid if you will to say "1.6.4 packs are now out on the launcher" but not say oh btw we haven't actually done it yet. This sounds like it might be a left hand don't know what the right hand is doing thing?