F7 and F9 stopped working?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
F7 (which displays areas where mobs can spawn) and F9 (which show chunk boundaries) have stopped working for me.

They still work normally for everyone else on my server. On my old computer F9 still brings up the voxel menu, but on my new one (where I have only changed a few of the vanilla controls) it does nothing at all.

I can't even find any setting that relate to these keys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
F7 (which displays areas where mobs can spawn) and F9 (which show chunk boundaries) have stopped working for me.

They still work normally for everyone else on my server. On my old computer F9 still brings up the voxel menu, but on my new one (where I have only changed a few of the vanilla controls) it does nothing at all.

I can't even find any setting that relate to these keys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The F7 is in the NEI options and the F9 in the vowelmenu or something.

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast replys!

It's not F lock, the vanilla F keys still work fine (like F5 to change viewpoint etc.) also,
I found where you set the F7 and F9 keys in the NEI options, and tried changing them to something else but it still didn't show up, changed them back, still nothing.

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
Take off your MPS helmet?
That fixed it 0.o
Thank You!

For some bizzare reason the helmet hides the overlays. You can still toggle them on and off while wearing it, they just don't display unless you're not wearing it...

Isaacdevil

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ok thanks, I fixed it last night, it turned out that the keybinding config file didn't take affect 4 a bit haha