Whitelist Server Eyetek|Dedicated|Server|Mature|24/7|20 Slots|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to clarify the change to the Ultimate pack in the OP, in case someone uses a link to this page and doesn't notice that it's now in the Ultimate sub-forum.

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
We swapped over to the Ultimate pack, had some issues with stability. Too many configs bumping heads and disagreeing so we started fresh! Now is great time to hop in the server while we are all helping each other get started. Feel free to drop in the mumble and say "hi!" or drop us a whitelist app on the forums.

Nika

Jul 29, 2019
I used forever to find a server that was more in the range for players like myself, and my bf. Found Eyetek, was a bit dissapointed when it was DW20 cuz we really wanted to find a Ultimate server. but we still went ahead and tested it out, the comunity was so great and we were welcomed in a good way. So we sticked with it and never looked back, and it has bin worth it in so many ways, and now it is a Ultimate server, wich we are very pleased about. Server admins are doing a great job, and the comunity have non of them drama queens or other shit like that, everyones friendly, helpful and some are lonewolfs :) I have found my home, it is Eyetek! Is this where your home is to?

Kako_Kako

Jul 29, 2019
Whole new world. Lots of space to explore. We even have a few communities of 4-6+ players popping up. Join today and join the fun. We also have voicechat incase you don't know what mumble is. (Mumble is the voicechat service. Free to download. Easier to use than Skype.)

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on this server along with my so-called better half for about a month now. It's a nice friendly environment and people are very helpful. I'm really glad they switched from DW20 to Ultimate pack.

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
Come check us out! We are constantly growing!

Coming soon to the community. Multiple 4 person Skyblock servers!