ExUtils2 Resonator swallows input items

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Anton_

Someone pointed out to me that when he puts half a stack of polished stone into a Resonator, only one Stoneburnt is returned, and the rest of the polished stone disappears. So I tried, and found the same. I also tried with 32 Lapis (hoping for 32 lunar reactive dust) and again, only one LRD is returned, and the rest of the lapis vanished.

I know it worked a few versions ago, as I used it to cook up a stack of LRD - so thinking it must be a bug that crept in with an EU2 mod update?

Playing StoneBlock 1.0.21 on a semi-private MP server. I know that's a few SB versions behind, and wonder if anyone knows whether it's been fixed since?

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
I just completed StoneBlock and never had this issue so I believe it has been resolved, assuming it is as issue with the mod version/pack version.

A

Anton_

That's encouraging. The MP server I'm on is testing SB 1.0.25 so hopefully it will all be fixed when that goes live.