Bug Extreme Reactors Not retro gen Ore

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bushido

Jul 29, 2019
I can not get Extreme reactors to retro gen yellowrite or any of it's ore for my world. I have changed the config to tell the mod to do the retro gen but i don't see in the logs saying it has and even left the quarry running over night and not a single yellowrite. There is the simple retrogen mod but i need classtarget for yellowrite and the in game command doesn't list it.

Reactions: lolmer

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I did update my world also to 1.1.1. I was not aware that there is a "retro Ore Gen" think... Nor can I find any info about it with my google skills. Can you tell me what comando you are using so I can test and tell you if this works for me.
I understand that if I mine for example in the Deep Dark and I created this afer I updated the world, Ore gen is defined in the moment I load the new chuncks right?

Also the Extra Utilities Quarry, does she use the new Ore table? (Did not have it build yet so I can´t try)

Bushido

Jul 29, 2019
/listretrogenclasstargets - list the classes on the server which are candidates for adding to simple retrogen. That will list all the mod classes for ore gen. You add the ones you want the mod to retrogen to the mods config file. One of my members on my server did find out you can put Immersive Engineering uranium in the Extreme reactors and it works but other then that i have not tested it my self to see wheter it makes blutonium or is is same RF rate as yellowrite.