Closed Extreme Reactors doesn't accept Manyullyn blocks as coolant

T

tws

Changed to accept them in 3.0.5 <3
Closed

Summary of the problem
Extreme Reactors doesn't accept Manyullyn blocks as coolant

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? From all information I can find online, Manyullyn blocks are supposed to be the best coolant in Extreme Reactors. In SF3 however, the structure gives an error when it finds them.

Mod & Version Extreme Reactors 0.4.5.22
Tinkers' Construct 2.6.1

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes. Removed specific block mentioned in error, next Manyullyn block came up as next error.

Known Fix

Last edited:

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
What information are you finding that tells you this?
its in the code but disabled in the config
Code:
# If true, allows Metallurgy's fantasy metals to be used as part of turbine coils. Default: true
    B:enableMetallurgyFantasyMetalsInTurbines=false

Code:
if (enableFantasyMetals) {
            ReactorInterior.registerBlock("blockMithril", 0.53f, 0.81f, 1.45f, IHeatEntity.conductivitySilver);
            ReactorInterior.registerBlock("blockOrichalcum", 0.52f, 0.83f, 1.46f, 1.7f);    // Between silver and gold
            ReactorInterior.registerBlock("blockQuicksilver", 0.53f, 0.84f, 1.48f, IHeatEntity.conductivityGold);
            ReactorInterior.registerBlock("blockHaderoth", 0.54f, 0.84f, 1.49f, IHeatEntity.conductivityEmerald);
            ReactorInterior.registerBlock("blockCelenegil", 0.54f, 0.84f, 1.49f, IHeatEntity.conductivityDiamond);
            ReactorInterior.registerBlock("blockTartarite", 0.65f, 0.90f, 1.62f, 4f); // Between diamond and graphene
            ReactorInterior.registerBlock("blockManyullyn", 0.68f, 0.88f, 1.75f, 4.5f);

T

tws

What information are you finding that tells you this?
Seems to be the case in many other mod packs at least, or so I gather from the couple of Reddit threads I could find for 1.10.

Without TE in 1.10, options for coolants seem to be rather limited. Doesn't have to be Manyullyn, but some more options would be cool. As a matter of fact, something that's a little more complicated to craft and takes some time (as it was with Gelid Cryotheum) would actually be the coolest (pun!) I think.