Open ExtraUtil2 Speed Upgrade Duplicated Grid Power

C

CF Worthy

Summary of the problem ExtraUtil2 Speed Upgrade Duplicated Grid Power

Pack Version 3.0.8

What is the bug? I have noticed a few oddities when updating to the latest pack. Please let me know if you wish me to make a list, or separate bug reports, or not bother reporting at all. I really don't want to waste your valuable time with quirks that a noob to modded Minecraft such as myself is unsure of. This issue I felt deserved some attention.

1. Running 8x WATER MILL (16*8=128gp) w/o issue.
2. Placed RESONATOR, again w/o issue.
3. Placed SPEED UPGRADE in resonator for first time.
4. Grid power at 256gp!

Mod & Version Extra Utilities 2 (ver. 1.3.0)

Link to log file no log

Is it repeatable? Tried removing UPGRADE, no effect.
Breaking RESONATOR, no effect.
Exiting and reloading game, no effect.

Still at 256gp.

Known Fix If I find one, I'll let you know. I don't have the tech to confirm yet whether the game recognizes the 256gp, but it still says it when looking at the resonator.

<UPDATE> Just pushed my GP to the max, and the game is allowing about 240gp before my flight dies and the resonator stops working.

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
It may not be entirely down to the upgrades - I've heard reports of people going to and from different dimensions and suddenly finding their GP doubled! I think its a bit of an ongoing bug, it may have been solved in later versions of ExtraUtils2, I'm not sure.

C

CF Worthy

It may not be entirely down to the upgrades - I've heard reports of people going to and from different dimensions and suddenly finding their GP doubled! I think its a bit of an ongoing bug, it may have been solved in later versions of ExtraUtils2, I'm not sure.
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it't not just me. Can't complain when this mod adds so many great additions to the game.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
D

djbruno1

On previous versions I would go to different dimensions and have my gp doubled (as stated above)
But upon updating the pack a few weeks ago my grid power went up to about 30thousand and I have 5 water mills and a wind mill xD