Closed Extra Utilities Filing Cabinet is not craftable

S

Slowking

Summary of the problem Extra Utilities Filing Cabinet is not craftable

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? The Extra Utilities Filing Cabinet and Advanced Filing Cabinet are not craftable, even though they are enabled in the config.

Mod & Version Extra Utilities 1.2.12

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes

Known Fix

S

Slowking

Are you sure this is intended? Why wouldn't they be disabled in the config if they are not meant to be craftable? If this is intended that means the pack author went deep into the mods to disable them instead of just changing a word in the config file. Seems more likely that it's some kind of conflict to me.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Probably mine tweaked. And if the person that handles the updates of the pack says it's not a bug? Then it's not.

Edit: yet another grammar Derp

S

Slowking

Did not know he handled the updates. Guess it's not a bug then. Weird that those were removed though. Were they causing issues? Doesn't seem like they are overpowered.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
I went deep into the configs to remove it the way I did so that people didn't lose their items on updates. It would be pretty terrible of me to remove an item and people lose valuable resources that were kept in those inventories ;) I make changes in certain ways for particular reasons to allow smoother update transitions.

Reactions: Scottly318