Extra Server Commands

C

chbachman

This mod is intended to replace common plugins for bukkit. It does this by adding commands that bukkit plugins usually add.

Many servers move to MCPC+ or other methods to add Bukkit Plugins to a server for easily implemented commands, such as /home /back or a Permissions system.

This mod is for those servers. It also adds some cool features by commands, such as a Boundary system that lets ops add areas of the world that every player inside of will get an effect, such as Adventure Mode, No Flying, And any others suggested!

This Mod also adds a command system that lets you configure the required level needed for a command, or disable commands through the config.

You can suggest commands to add. If you suggest a command to add, either here or on my github issue page, I will reply and tell you whether I can/will implement. I have designed this mod to make it as easy as possible to add more commands. This makes it so if you suggest a command that is possible in the current game I will try my best to add it.

This is a server-side only mod, so feel free to plop it into your server and not have to worry about anything. It has no id's to fix, the only config changes that may be needed are to tweak the permission required levels for each command.

If you have any suggestions about things that you want, or that you want me to add, anything, please post about it here (I will be reading all of these) or Make a suggestion on the issue tracker. (I will be reading all of those to.)

Please, i beg of you, dont post error logs here. Post error logs on pastebin and tell me about them on the issue tracker.... Please, for my sanity.

Version 1.1.1:
Added:

/spawn
/killMob <name of mob> (ex: kill chicken)
/spawnmob <count> <name>
/tprequest <player>
sends a message to player requesting a tp to their location
/tpaccept
Accept a previously sent tp request

Version 1.1:
-Added Permission System! Yay!

-Fixed World breaking bug... or a very bad misspell in the config... you choose which... :)

-Fixed Boundary Weirdness

-Made sure that all commands had usages and were properly tested.

Version 1.0
Initial Release

Ok... I suck at Documentation... :/

Here is a list straight from the code:

https://github.com/chbachman/Server...server/chbachman/commands/CommandHandler.java

Is is the thing at the top.

If you have a issue, report it here:

https://github.com/chbachman/ServerCommands/issues

Modpacks:
Go Right Ahead. You dont have to do anything except not act like you made it on your own.

Legal Stuff:
This is under the GNU General Public License version 3

Most of all, have fun with it. I made this for my server, and thought that i might release it and see if others will like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kittle

Jul 29, 2019
great idea!
I miss /home and /back a lot.

With digging through your code, is there a way to see what commands have been implemented?

suggestions (apologies for any duplicates) :
/spawn
/setSpawn (admin only by default)
/kill <name of mob> (ex: kill chicken)
bukkit didnt have something like this, but every since getting pranked by my friend with 10,000 chickens I have wanted one)
/spawnmob <name> <count>
/tp <player> <toPlayer>
/tp <toPlayer>
/tprequest <player>
/tpaccept

C

chbachman

/setSpawn might be difficult, and with 1.7 adding a similar command I might refrain from adding that, otherwise I could totally add most of those commands!

The file here has a list at the top of all the commands currently implemented. I will get around to adding the documentation to the post, the only problem is right now i have finals. One summer break comes I can add as many commands as you guys want. :)
I have it set up so that it literally takes like 5 seconds to register a new command, and adding functionality takes a few minutes.

I am trying to add a permission level system that is fully configurable, but first i have to figure out ASM... and that is hard :(

C

chbachman

Update: Sorry @kittle but you might have to wait a few days for those commands. I have started the process of adding a permission system to my mod, for every command. Now you can have not only an op, but any other command levels that you want, and edit all command's permission levels in the config. :)

C

chbachman

Extra Server Commands has updated to 1.1! Yay!
Big news: Fully Configurable Permission System. Works with all commands tested :)

-Added Permission System! Yay!

-Fixed World breaking bug... or a very bad misspell in the config... you choose which... :)

-Fixed Boundary Weirdness

-Made sure that all commands had usages and were properly tested.

Now back to playing Minecraft for today and maybe tomorrow :D

C

chbachman

Extra Server Command has updated to 1.1.1. Yay!
Small Change:

great idea!
/spawn
/setSpawn (admin only by default)
/kill <name of mob> (ex: kill chicken)
bukkit didnt have something like this, but every since getting pranked by my friend with 10,000 chickens I have wanted one)
/spawnmob <name> <count>
/tp <player> <toPlayer>
/tp <toPlayer>
/tprequest <player>
/tpaccept

All of these have been implemented, except for /setSpawn because 1.7 and /tp because i think that a shortcut to a already existing command is not necessary ... or because i am lazy :p

And you thought that i was joking about adding commands when people suggested them. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SynfulChaot