Extra Bees

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bloodfrost

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, on my server my wife is trying to do some bee stuff. Shes pretty advanced as far as some things go, shes gotten to the point where shes making Royal Jelly and all that good stuff so she knows her stuff... However one thing boggles her and that's the Gemstone branch of bees.

I was going through some stuff and just kinda half mentioned it would be great to get some Ruby Comb as i wanna start making some chrome ingots and i don't really wanna waste my rubys for that...

Any of bee heads know how to get into the gemstone branch of bees? she knows as much to say she has to crossbreed Lapis with something to get Emerald bees... but she doesnt know how to get Lapis bees.

She does have links to most of the major extra bees forums and stuff like that so blindly linking me to one of thos probably wont help her... but maybe it would? who knows lol...

TL;DR Version - Who knows how to get to the gemstone branch bees in the Extra Bees mod <yes we have gregtech installed>.

thanks.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
you can also go to a test world and spawn in a master apirist database will show all possable bees

Setari

Jul 29, 2019
Do you guys know if extrabees is compatible with DW20's pack atm? Since this thread is here about it.

Setari

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god it's in the pack? I didn't even know. :[ Man. Now I have incentive to work on my bees!!

Plornt

Jul 29, 2019
Comon + Rocky didn't give me stone. It was Diligent + Rocky for me.
Yeah the sites outdated (sorry). Im working on the new version now. I dont want to spend my time on the old version as its very outdated.