Extra Bee's help! desperate

Robbo347

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I really need help breeding Hardy bee's. In the Wiki, to get a Hardy bee you need to breed a tolerant and a rocky bee, but I get a robust bee. Then I thought, "hey, maybe hardy has been renamed Robust?" so I tried breeding Robust and tolerant in order to get resiliant, but so far that hasnt worked and I have been at this for 3 days now. Would really appreciate some help!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
you need to state the pack & version a lot has changed with EB from 147-152, some are just name changes some are recipe changes.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
If you're using any 1.5.2 pack, then you can press "u" to know what to breed your bees with.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you use the current version for 1.5.2, where the Hardy Bee was indeed renamed. The recipe to acquire a Resilient Bee though has changed beyound this. Use U like dgdas9 said, until I updated the wiki.

Edit: Pressing U only helps when NEI Addons is also installed.

Ajes

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you use the current version for 1.5.2, where the Hardy Bee was indeed renamed. The recipe to acquire a Resilient Bee though has changed beyound this. Use U like dgdas9 said, until I updated the wiki.

Edit: Pressing U only helps when NEI Addons is also installed.

Could you please tell me what to breed to get resilient bees? since pressing U isnt working with my modpack, and the wiki is not updated.. and have been trying for 3 days now.. :(

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Could you please tell me what to breed to get resilient bees? since pressing U isnt working with my modpack, and the wiki is not updated.. and have been trying for 3 days now.. :(

First of all, remember not to necro :D!

Second, this is using NEI plugins, wich is in most modpacks. What is your modpack?

Ajes

Jul 29, 2019
Im using a custom :b - but I finally got it, 1 minut ago.. found the answer on irc.. :)

Ajes

Jul 29, 2019
Now while were at it.. How do you get Rusty bee's ? Resilient + Diligent dosnt seem to work