Extra-Bee items not craftable(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

balink

Jul 29, 2019
I recently moved over from the T-word with a group of friends, and due to the lack of sufficient, coherent information we have been finding out a lot of things by spawning the stuff in and playing with it. I was playing with what I assume is extra-bees machines, and I figured out how to make them work. I was going to start making them in my survival world, but I cannot find crafting recipes for any of the items, namely the two templates and the serum vials. The block craft recipes show up, but no item recipes. Is this a bug? Is extra-bees not fully implemented yet? Are the items only supposed to be found in dungeons or something similar? Why are there no crafting recipes for these items?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Bees is mostly here for worldgen right now. It's still in alpha/beta stages and is not complete. They will be finished as soon as able though :)

balink

Jul 29, 2019
So it doesn't have everything added yet? Great, because it isn't complex (and expensive) enough as it is -_- Thanks for the Insanely prompt reply!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
So it doesn't have everything added yet? Great, because it isn't complex (and expensive) enough as it is -_- Thanks for the Insanely prompt reply!
Some stuff is added, but I don't know exactly what is, if I find a list of stuff, I'll send it your way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.