Whitelist Server EXPERIMENTALCRAFT | ULTIMATE | WHITELIST | SMALL COMMUNITY | 8 SLOT | SURVIVAL | 24/7 | FRIENDLY

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

WEEDM0NSTER

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, This is my first attempt at running a FTB server. Im 29 years old and I would like to play with a small group of players of similar age in a server without any banned items. Im looking for players who like to cooperate with other players and hope to build a small but fun community. That is the main requirement, any building or mod skills you have is a bonus. Also I would like to play legit so no cheating/spawning items etc. which obviously means trading/cooperating will be important. I do however have some basic commands setup for /tpa and /sethome etc. Ive also installed protectionstones and may add more plugins depending on what everyone feels is needed.

Im running the server 24/7 from home on a dedicated PC with 8gb ram (3gb allocated for now) and 3.6ghz quad core cpu that is connected to a fast fibre optic broadband connection offering 10mg upload speed. The server will start out at only 8 slots however if all goes well this could possibly be increased later. As I say, this is my first attempt at running a server and ill probally find theres 1 or 2 issues I need to work out along the way first. Im looking to whitelist maybe around 10 players atm. If this looks like it could be the right server for you, please apply below. Ill reply via private message if you have been accepted.

IP: 92.17.210.55|8080

NO BANNED ITEMS (all I ask is you think why most servers ban certain items and bear it in mind whilst playing eg. use world anchors sparingly/wisely, 1 quarry per person at any one time, dont create multiple mystcraft ages etc.)

RULES:
NO GRIEFING
NO STEALING
RESPECT ALL PLAYERS
AGE 21+

WHITELIST APPLICATION:
INGAME NAME?:
AGE?:
LOCATION?:
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?:
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?:

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME: nathie1000
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY: Everyday
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS: I never built according to a plan and i don't know why but in the end it always works out somehow. :p
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: The last server i played on went down.
Question: Where do you live, ip indicates UK but this is not always accurate.​

delotheric

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?:delotheric
AGE?:24
LOCATION?: USA
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?:between work and the wife like 2-4 hrs a day more on weekends
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?:my fav would be industrial craft for now have not branched into the others to much but i do enjoy myst some
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?:because i enjoy small community servers

Tiyu

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?: tiyu
AGE?:14
LOCATION?:USA
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?:2-6 hours a day
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: RP2, thermal expansion, and steve's carts. Im an exceptional builder and I know my way around the mods.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: It seems like an awesome place where i can build my creations.

M7md14

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?:M7md14
AGE?:14
LOCATION?:qatar
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?:everyday
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?:ic2-gregtech-forestry-thaumcraft-modularpowersuits i love to build cool designs :)
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?:i love small servers than large servers and i would love a friendly server

mitchel190

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?:mitchel190
AGE?:21
LOCATION?: VA USA
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: everyday
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: i actually really like the difficulty that gregtech adds. my building skills are effiecent
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: small servers are fun to cooperate with other people and see what direction the different players take (what mods they focus on and what they build)

Skidryn

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME?: Skidryn
AGE?: 23
LOCATION?: Nebraska, USA
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: Daily. Usually many hours a day.
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: I've recently come to love the Modular Power Suit, but I really really like Thermal Expansion as well. And Thaumcraft! <3 And no, I'm not a particullary skilled builded when it comes to aesthetics.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: The Server I am currently on crashes about every other hour.. so I'd like to join a nice small community that wont put as much strain on a server, but one where me and my friend(Decessus) could play and have fun with others. Thanks for looking. ^_^

Decessus

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?: Decessus
AGE?: 24
LOCATION?: Nebraska, USA
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: More often than not, I play daily. Usually in the later hours.
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: My favorite mods are: Red power(Just the Redstone additions, honestly not that big of fan of the micro blocks. They're nice, and I may or may not use 'em, but they're not my favorite.), ThaumCraft, Modular Power Suit, and I am sure there are a few others.

My building skill is personal. By that I mean it's flavored to my tastes. I build to make things work and that's usually all. I'll attempt to build something nice every now-and-again, but it's not epic works of art.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: I am interested in joining a smaller community and a server that's reliable. Also, if there is anything else you'd like to know feel free to PM me. Thanks.

BoneDisturbed

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?: BoneDisturbed
AGE?: 29
LOCATION?: Denmark
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: No clue, but i would expect daily.
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: GregTech, No reason to make things to easy, and probably not the greatest builder.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: Looking for a small and mature community to play with.

themarshal80

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?: themarshal80
AGE?: 27
LOCATION?: Jacksonville, FL
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: a couple of hours everyday, more on the weekends
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: Right now that would be AE, RP2 and Xycraft. I love the automation you can get with AE; RP2 has great looking basalt, and frame machines; and Xycraft provides the best looking glass in Minecraft to build with along with other mice building materials. I love creating aesthetically pleasing builds, so I would say I'm pretty good at building.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: I'm looking for a mature community to be a part of. I prefer small servers to massive ones, because you get more trustworthy people with smaller communities and you get to know them better. I want a community that actually builds and works together, rather than a bunch of random people doing their own thing on the same map. I currently play on a small server, but the other players don't play as much as I do anymore. It became an SSP with occasional visitors. Also some of the players were too young for my tastes.

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?: loading_bar678
AGE?: 23 (I made this forums account for my little brother.)
LOCATION?: Seattle, WA
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: Mostly everyday, I am currently in college, so if something major is coming, my time on the server per day would possibly be limited.
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: My most favorite mod currently is ThaumCraft 3, I just love the fact that you can use magic to do almost anything. My second most favorite mod is probably Minefactory or Twilight Forest. I would say, that provided with a basic outline (IE A building idea), I could build really nice structures.
images
(This is a castle/town me and a group of friends made.)
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER? I love FTB, especially Ultimate. But, to have a really nice server that I wouldn't have to worry about getting griefed on? Sounds too good to be true. But, I really would like a nice server to settle down, and I would not have to worry about people raiding me. And, as far as I can see, this is what I have been looking for. :)

Thank you,
loading_bar678 (Troy)

Bier

Jul 29, 2019

INGAME NAME?:
Biertjee
AGE?: 23
LOCATION?: Netherlands
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: Almost every day
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: To be honest I am fairly new to FTB. But it got pretty interesting after I saw a few people playing. I started playing FTB with BoneDisturbed on my private server and it seems really cool! I play Minecraft for a few months now and am looking for a challenge, like FTB
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: I am looking for a small mature community which gives me the chance to learn FTB

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?: Kris8970
AGE?: 29
LOCATION?: Finland
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: Generally every day
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: Applied energistics, even though it seems to make everything so easy, it's a new mod and kicks ass. Also love forestry for the farming and beekeeping. I love doing stuff automated and those really help with that.

Extra info: I used to run my own 16 player minecraft server with a close group of friends. But after a few months it ran dry so I took to the forums to look for a new community to play with. I'm a community player and love to build with others in addition to helping them when requested. P.S. If you dont ban netherworld lava pumping your server will run out of memory constantly.

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?: svalkur
AGE?:28
LOCATION?:NY, USA
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY? Daily
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?:Redpower, tho lately ive been interested in minefactory reloaded, building skills wise, i tend to slowly build up to larger projects, played since late alpha so,
Plenty of experience with building and minecraft in general
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?:Key thing that caught my attention is small community and mature players, playing on a server with 50+ players doesnt allow anyone to really get to know each other or work together on smaller community projects.
Smaller communities are in my experience always better

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?:ForsakenNinja2
AGE?:20 turning 21 tomorrow
LOCATION?:Kansas USA
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: A Shit Load
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: IC2 Thermal expansion Forestry I'm a rather decent builder I mostly build a Iridium Factory/House/Underground Bunker they are most of the time nice looking
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?:Because I want to get to know the player I play with have fun and most importantly BE able to trust them with anything

travisloneker

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION:
INGAME NAME?: guypcb
AGE?: 25
LOCATION?: Panama City Beach, FL
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: From 6 to 12 p.m. central standard time pretty much everyday.
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: I like them all to be honest. My favorite thing to build is complicated machines that actually work correctly meaning that I love to think critically when building a machine.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER?: I want to join your little server because it is little and that will hopefully mean meeting nice people to get to know and have a good time with.

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
INGAME NAME?: flapjacck
AGE?: 14
LOCATION?: Essex, England.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY?: Around 8-10 hours a week, more on weekends.
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MODS AND HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BUILDING SKILLS?: If i'm honest i really like all the mods, they all have their own unique way of making FTB just that little better. My building skills are quite good although i'm always improving and getting better.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY LITTLE SERVER? I would like to join your server because i prefer smaller communitys who talk a lot and who don't mind a laugh.

Bier

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe he restarted his pc and he got a new IP reassigned. Or he went away for the weekend and turned of his pc.