Whitelist Server ExodusMC [Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Tick Threading][32gb RAM][SSDs][Normal Difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rage

Jul 29, 2019
Server will be down for a couple of hours for some hardware maintenance.

Sent From My Note 3 Via Tapatalk App

Fizzgigg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fizzgigg1
About Me: I'm a 16 year old who goes to highschool in the USA. I row after school and am employed as a lifeguard for a local pool.
Experience with modding: I started playing modded minecraft beta 1.7.3 and have been playing and coding mods on and off until now.
Playstyle: Make a secret base far away from people until I have enough stuff to feel secure about trading and making a more communal base. I prefer building over PvP, but I will usually not shy away from a fight.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to add a little update with some screen shots! Weve recently added towny to the plugins. So come join us!

IITfxVz.jpg

dasmofo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - dasmofo

About Me- I have not had any experience with the Monster pack but i have played a few other packs and i always end up doing the same thing... BEEE's !! im adicted to them once i start i must make everything using bee's. i tend to build on the beach and am known by a few as the beach hermit/hobo. most of my builds end up under water or on top of it. Im 32 married and am a dog trainer working mostly days. any thing els u want to know just ask me!!

Killer Imp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Killer_Imp
About me- i have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, have been heavily into the modded minecraft scene, not many packs i havent tried. im 30 next month, married, work from home, i used to run my own servers, vanilla, bukkit, FTB packs- direwolf, mindcrack, ultimate and the original Beta-A pack. my favorite part of FTB is Bee's, i love them, i recently shut down my server and i am looking for a friendly group to join. i have never been kicked from a server, not even warned.
not sure what else to write? i'm married no kids- urr..
if you need anything else, just ask.

John Paxton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gori11a
Experience: few years of ftb
Playstyle: Love tech, and a ton of other mods. Thats why i play ftb
Why this server: Looking for good people and a nice place to call home.

MrFastZombie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrFastZombie
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since September 2010, and I have been playing with mods I'd say for about 3 years now.
Playstyle: I mostly use technical mods. But I usually will eventually go into magical mods when I am late game.
Why this server: I am looking for a server that isn't full of rules that makes no sense, and for a server that doesn't lag. And I think that this server will satisfy the requirements I am looking for. Since the rules are decided by the players, I think that we will not have any rules that make me want to leave. (Yes, I am 'MURICAN)