Whitelist Server ExodusMC [Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Tick Threading][32gb RAM][SSDs][Normal Difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stentninja
experience: alfa minecarft + FTB
I like to start up the grind to getting OP stuff is fun teaming up with some one creative is usually what I do I mainly like the tech mods
I live in Australia so I might be laggy but worth a try

Hope my age isn't a problem I am honest and trustworthy but my spelling is crap

Rage

Jul 29, 2019
Age and spelling is no issue. don't be a douche and respect others is our theme. Be glad to have you. AddiNg you now.

Sent From My Note 3 Via Tapatalk App

Rage

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: Added Tick Threading, ramping up for the day when we have more people with awesome builds! Also, Looking into enabling Kami!

Last edited:

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
Two thumbs up for the server. Everything you see is legit. There is no spawned in spawn town or admin shop. We have player ran shops planned for the future and the owner is on top most of the problems we have ran into on the server. I recommend this server for anyone that just wants to play the monster ftb pack as vanilla as possible and play in a community where everyone does their thing with the occasional moments where we can help each other or even throw together a shop at spawn.

cheesynacho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cheesynacho
About me: My name's Mitchell, I'm a 17 year old male from Canada. I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.2, and got into mod packs a few years ago to help regain interest in the game. I love playing around with the monster pack, and mainly focus on tech mods (I would love to learn more about magic mods). I enjoy watching direwolf20 play on the forgecraft servers and would love to find a similar community of nice people to get to play with.
Hope to get to join everyone on the server sometime soon!

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:runebookie
Experience: i have played a the most of ftb ultimate more than any other modpack, im fairly new to ftb monster pack, i mostly have played solo.
Why this sever?: well like you put it "no childish badmin crap" i figured i could enjoy building and trading with others in a mature atmosphere.

Rage

Jul 29, 2019
Ftb.exodusmc.us

Deleted it during my last thread edit. Also, server crashed, restarting now.
Sent From My Note 3 Via Tapatalk App

Shrykul

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shrykul
Experience: Played DW20, and now Monster for more building capability
Playstyle: This modpack is so expansive i can not stay focused on one thing. But i love to build.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Alright im going to be putting this app in for my "group" of Irl friends that play together, theres about 5 of us

Ign?: Sharky801 fasterkillboy silentshadowxx WildAninja13 (And possibly my girlfriend i will let you know later if she intends to play or if shes still addicted to hearthstone)
Experience: Well weve played Vanilla mc, Tekkit, FTB since release really Iv hosted servers for us and others online for quite awhile so we have alot experience with pretty much everything. We are also quite good builders.
Playstyle: Myself im a fan of Forestry and bees as well as magic crops. Im generally in charge of the designs for our builds/towns etc.
Fasterkillboy is very good with building in general also with all the decorative mods.He is also very good with redstone.
Silentshadowxx always goes for the magic type mods. So its safe to say hes going straight into thaumcraft.
WildAninja13 is new however only playing the current pixelmon server we were playing on so we will be teaching him.

Question: I saw you had essentials does this mean we have /home /spawn ? not something we generally like because it makes things entirely to easy to just warp around

Rage

Jul 29, 2019
@Sharky801 I've added y'all to the whitelist. It's funny you mention the /spawn and /home, because i am at this minute writing a new group who will not have the essentials commands, due to the fact that some players want it, and some dont.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet dont give it to me or my buddies :p

Also do i need to add or disable anything to join? getting errors like crazy about some microblock stuff

Rage

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. We are running pure monster 1.1.1 (Recomended) right now. and the rank that doesnt have it is default, so no worries there

f1nt1nt1n

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N: f1nt1nt1n,
Experience: been playing since alpha ftb since release, played a lot of different packs recently mostly monster and TPPI. ive been a mod on a couple of monster servers.
playstyle: well i change, recently Ive been involved in a co op community build but mostly i go lone wolf, unfortunately ive had bad luck with server resets lately which is frustrating,
why this server: I like to play on smaller community surrvival servers without the /warp nonsense and a fresh world, nice! im looking for a home server atm and would love to help build and help out.