Exception Ticking World crash DW20 1.0.12

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System, bit type: Win7 64-bit
Java version/update, bit type: 7u51 64 bit
Launcher version: Latest
Completed the troubleshooting guide (y/n): y
Console log, pastebin.com link: http://pastebin.com/sRvrrqJV
Description of the problem: Server crashes shortly after loading, throws an Exception Ticking World crash.

Last edited:

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
How much physical RAM do you have in that machine? I ask because I see you're trying to allocate 8GB of RAM to Minecraft, which is usually pretty excessive in the first place. Do you get the same behavior when you lower the allocated RAM to 4GB or 2GB?

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
The machine I host the server on has 16GB of RAM. Lowering it to 4GB hasn't resulted in a crash yet, which is promising.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
The machine I host the server on has 16GB of RAM. Lowering it to 4GB hasn't resulted in a crash yet, which is promising.
Ah, so it's an actual server server? Interesting. Have you tried upping the Permgen to 256MB? Or perhaps looked at the thread about JVM arguments for modded servers? It should be one of the topmost stickied threads in this forum. It's definitely worth playing around with those to optimize how Java is running your server. Because it's definitely worth having more RAM allocated to a modded MC server if you're going to have a regular player base.

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
Its a server I use to play with a few of my friends on campus, we never really have more than three people on at a time, the nice hardware I have is because the machine doubles as a bitcoin miner. I will look into playing around with the java settings, but lowering RAM to 4gb seems to be working.

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
Correction: Got the same crash today after a while being able to play. Now the server crashes with the same error whenever a player tries to log on. Tried playing with the java settings at 4 gb of RAM, and that seemed to have no effect.

New Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/i2hyyj2V

Sibar

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I have a question for the OP. Do you have any type of automated Farm that kills Mobs and drops EXP? or items?

More specifically does anyone on the server have a Dynamism tablet doing the killing?

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
I do not have a dynamism tablet, but I have a farm set up using Ars Magica Sigils and a vacuum hopper to collect the xp and items.

Sibar

Jul 29, 2019
I do not have a dynamism tablet, but I have a farm set up using Ars Magica Sigils and a vacuum hopper to collect the xp and items.

If it is collecting all the EXP then I don't see a issue. However I had a issue where mine wasent collecting all of it and the EXP orbs [apparently] were crashing the game for m.

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
If it is collecting all the EXP then I don't see a issue. However I had a issue where mine wasent collecting all of it and the EXP orbs [apparently] were crashing the game for m.
My farm looked to be doing a pretty good job of collecting the xp and items, so I doubt that was it.

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, disabling the nether allows my world to run. I currently have next to nothing running in the Nether, except an ender-thermic pump hooked up to an ender tank. Is there any known incompatibility between ender tanks and ender-thermic pumps that could cause a world crash?

ArktisHerz557

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running into a problem in my test world with blazes and autonomous activators swords. I'll keep you guys posted if I figure out what the cause is/

ArktisHerz557

Jul 29, 2019
found the cause of the issue. It turned out to be iron spikes from extrautilities. I'm not a programmer, but if I'd have to guess it's probably the way blazes deal damage on contact trying to damage the spikes, which don't have health to begin with. Wild guesswork, I've removed the iron spikes and everything seems to be working fine. Are you using iron spikes and/or blazes?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I've heard there's been problems with enderthermic pumps. Try a buildcraft one this time around, or use another method for lava.