Problem Exception in server tick loop (xycraft)

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
I've been away from my server in the last week and apparently it has begun having stability issues. Looking through the crash reports, I'm seeing:

http://pastebin.com/HuKce79f

This is a DW20 server running on nfoserver's hosting. Has been up and running for a month without severe issues. I've made no changes to the server this past week, have added nothing/removed nothing and suddenly getting these crash errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This seems to be happening every 10-30 minutes.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Do you use MCPC+, if so update to 1.4.7 Legacy #15+ (#15 has been more stable for us compared to the latest one)

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think we're using that...unless it's included in the current DW20 pack. I haven't added anything except for forge essentials and this just started happening without any warning. Not sure what's causing it, though the error states a Xycraft issue...I'm hoping someone knows what's going on with this because currently we can't play on the server with it crashing like this. Won't even stay up long enough to log in to it.

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
Looking through the crash logs this morning and this one is the latest:

http://pastebin.com/7iVSRwaN

It seems like it's just rotating between these crashes, I'm not sure what in the world is going on with this but I'd surely like to get it fixed.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
We were having these issues previously when we used an older version of MCPC+ and Xycraft, strange you don't have it.

If you remove Xycraft it should stop the crashes, or add MCPC+ as is changes how chunks are loaded. (MCPC+ lets you use bukkit plugins)

From what I understand it a conflict between Chicken Chunks and Xycraft fighting over chunk loading/unloading duty.

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, haven't had a problem making the multitanks in the month that it was running prior. Like I said above, I was away from the server for a week and it just started throwing these errors - nothing has been added to the server or changed since I set it up at the end of March.

W0lfMan26

Jul 29, 2019
Currently comparing my crash reports to the ones you have. I think we are experiencing similar issues. I'll edit this in a moment.

EDIT: Yes, the second crash report is similar to mine. It would be nice to determine the root of this cause.

On our server, a xycraft tank was made by a player. they also added a chunkloader nearby. In another area a player also constructed and placed a chunkloader. At first we thought the chunk loaders were the issue\causing the problem. We thought maybe the chunk loader was only loading part of the tank causing a crash. We increased the chunkloader radius to include the entire tank. that solution lasted for 4 hours then we experienced the same crash again.

I believe there is an issue with the Xycraft tank as someone else stated. When I am able I will test the theory on our server. I hope this is not the issue if we can find a simpler solution.