ex nihilo crucible

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

sparks

Jul 29, 2019
im on galactic science and it has a quest which wants me to make lava from a crucible but cus im on the moon torch's wont power it up, what do i use (wouldnt let me post a thread any where else)

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
im on galactic science and it has a quest which wants me to make lava from a crucible but cus im on the moon torch's wont power it up, what do i use (wouldnt let me post a thread any where else)
Lava. :)
EDIT: Just realized you might not have access to lava; that's why you need a crucible. You could try a GC torch (it may not work). Also, read the quest carefully; they might tell you how.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I had an issue like that in a modpack once. Only pre-existing torches would work, the ones that came with the map. Maybe your moon has some worldgen torches like that?

sparks

Jul 29, 2019
1. ima try the fc torches 2. i will have to try a air room 3. the quest says u might have to put a block under it (not clear)

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, @sparks a lil nitpicky, but use the enter key instead of posting multiple times. There's also an edit button.

Multiposting is very unsightly and also a kinda unwritten rule here.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

sparks

Jul 29, 2019
THE FURNACE WORKS, THANKS PEOPLE, I GIVE YOU ALL IOU CARDS, but a question how do i get awesomite nuggets (another quest)

Last edited: