Bug Evolved, AE2, Quartz bug?

M

Meizter

hello.

Been searching around but cant find anything.
Anyway, when i trying to craft things with AE2 in infinity evolved the recept says Quartz crystals, but the only things i gets from mining is charged and Certus Quartz crystal, i cant craft becourse its not the same item. Am i missing something or have to do anything or is it a bug?

Thnx for reply.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
It is a little unclear about your question. Maybe some screen shots would help. But most things in AE2 are crafted with either Certus Quartz and/or Nether Quartz. In most cases charged or pure quartz can be subtituted. There are also some recipes that require specific Certus Quartz (like pure & charged).

M

Meizter

Well im sorry, not able to use My computer now an check, but the thing is is that theres no "Quartz crystals", only "charged Quartz crystals" and "certus Quartz crystals" in the game, but the recepts wants "Quartz crystals"

I hope this helps :) sry for bad english

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Interesting, which infinity evolved are you playing (skyblock, hard mode, normal mode)? Also, what is the pack version and which item are you trying to make and I'll see if I can duplicate it or provide an answer for you.

M

Meizter

Latest version (2.6.0) normal mode, im not able to look now, but theres something at the start when making the systems, maby making fluix crystals if i van remember right. I Will look into it and reply tomorrow evening again :)

M

Meizter

Ah shit im sry. Its wrong in the ftb wikis recept, thats why it aint working. I always looking there when im crafting and never in the game. I saw i need to put 3 things in Water and then they transforms to fluix for example.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So the fluix crystals. And you need to dump redstone, nether quarts and charged certus quarts in the pool of water to get them. If I remember correctly infinity doesn't have AE2 Stuff. But if it does you can also use the crystal growth chamber from AE2 Stuff to automate the fluix crystal easier. Ingredients are the same.

M

Meizter

Well it has the mod and i can craft stuff with ae2 :) Aha cool, i Will look more into it when i have more resources and time :) thnx for answers, i Will reply if i find anything more.

Btw is it possible to change recepts in any config with ae2? Its very expensive stuff to craft :)

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Well it has the mod and i can craft stuff with ae2 :) Aha cool, i Will look more into it when i have more resources and time :) thnx for answers, i Will reply if i find anything more.

Btw is it possible to change recepts in any config with ae2? Its very expensive stuff to craft :)

The recipes are hard because that is the way the pack has been designed and an AE system is very late game. The recipes were changed using Minetweaker, I believe, and you may be able to change them but then you will be changing the pack progression.

Google is your friend if you want to do this.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Actually if you are in normal mode those recipes aren't that expensive. No if you are in hard mode with Infinity Evolved then yes. They did tweak all of them to be much more difficult. But, it isn't the configs you need to modify if you want easier recipes. It is minetweaker scripts.

M

Meizter

Thnx alot for answers, i got ender quarry up and running so getting Quartz and can start build up the conputer system slowly. Thnx!