Open Server Evolvecraft FTB Unleashed- Essentials - Towny - Mcmmo - Lwc - Jobs - NoLag - 24/7 - No Griefing -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Might, as in I was listing everything and MIGHT have forgot something, try not to be pick over word semantics with the person that wrote the message will you.

hillbillyassasn

Jul 29, 2019
Might, as in I was listing everything and MIGHT have forgot something, try not to be pick over word semantics with the person that wrote the message will you.
Or the fact that none of these items where posted and no one knew anyways, and your trying to play "Good Mod"

ianbulletzs

Jul 29, 2019
umm i played first in unleashed and now cant play anymore i switched to direwolf and that doesnt work help plz

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
We are using the soon to be released Direwolf20 1.3 pack, you have to download it as a private pack (uper right in luancher) using the code Iwanttorestartmyworld, then scroll to the bottom of the mod pack list and you will see a second direwolf20 1.5 (ver 1.0) pack. Do not use the Direwolf pack listed at the top of the modpack as that is the 1.12 ver and will not connect as the mods are out of date.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
No, everything should be as set defualt in the Direwolf20 1.5 (ver1.0) mod pack. If you get an "Out of Date" error with no mods listed, just try logging in again till you connect. That seems to be bug in the pack, maybe the fix they are waiting for before release.