Open Server Evolvecraft FTB Unleashed- Essentials - Towny - Mcmmo - Lwc - Jobs - NoLag - 24/7 - No Griefing -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
I was mining and minecraft froze, relogged, restarted comp, and ran fine on another server, but I am still freezing on logon now, can an admin or mod move me to spawn to see fit that fixes it, thank you.

Tommy_Joahnson

Jul 29, 2019
Do NOT join this server. So many players have been griefed, and the admin's will do nothing about it.
Claims that the only banned item are chunkloaders, but that is also not true.
List of items banned that I know of
Flint and steel firecharges etc "you have to get an admin to light nether portal for you"
Portal Guns
Grav. Guns
All Turtles
Tnt
Nukes
Netherstars
Binders

Twilight Forest is disabled.
Players scam the auction plugin by renaming items, and admins say its not against the rules.
No Player shops
Admin shops you can only buy/sell ingots.
This server has gone down fast, used to have 30+ players on, now there are only 8.
Constant spams of auto-messages to donating to the server, where half of the commands you are promised you don't even get.
Watched a guy steal items from a base, laugh about it, steal from another, and another "while staff where online" and they just kept warning him, till finally after about the 5th time he was finally banned.
Everyday you will see someone say "Someone griefed me" then 12 hours later, "Wow they still haven't fixed my base/give me my items back"

Players run around with the wand of equivilent exchange to grief it bypasses the towny plugin.
People have also ruined the economy by using math. Yes math
They buy a gold ingot from the admin shop 25$
Convert it to iron with minium stone, sell the iron back for 5 dollars each "8" "8x5=45"
Profit.
Do it again

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Can we get fillers fixed, seems either a server config or world towny is keeping them from working.

... and maybe a forum on the evolve FTB page... unless we are going to keep using this one...

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
oh, mycd, we meet again. I just made a new server with even a custom modpack, like unleashed, but less laggy. I remember you. Hoping you have fun: Cool to see you around here again. Now im going to bed. See you on around10 hours