Ev Eu Consumer just stopped working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zalison

Jul 29, 2019
And when I break it and place it again it charges up and works. Is this something that happens? The power is fluctuating a lot on the MFSU. It's because it's generating power to both a pump and a quarry at the same time. Could this be the cause? Haaaaalp!

Lordlundar

Jul 29, 2019
Are your machines receiving power? If so then it's working fine. The bridge will charge up and transmit until it gets down to a certain point where it will then recharge.

Zalison

Jul 29, 2019
So you mean that it's normal for it to stop converting power? How long does it usually last?

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
The power is fluctuating a lot on the MFSU because the EV consumer eats 2048 EU/t. How much power are you giving it? The energy bridge also has an internal buffer of 40,000 EU and 160,000 RF.

The EU to RF ratio should be 1:4 unless it was changed in the configs. So, you would be getting 8192 RF/t if you can supply the full 2048 EU/t. But, that amount of RF is way over what you need for a single quarry. The power draw from the pump is negligible. You would need about 1000 RF/t to power a quarry at max speed. Thus, you'd need to be supplying at least 250 EU/t. You can use an energy cell to throttle the output for less energy consumption at the cost of less speed.

Last edited:

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
So you mean that it's normal for it to stop converting power? How long does it usually last?
If output stops completely, make sure the energy bridge and all connected consumers / producers are not crossing a chunk boundary.

Zalison

Jul 29, 2019
It goes between 0 and 0.02% and this is just with the pump (no quarry). Also this is my whole set up. I'm using lava from the nether to power geothermals which then power the MFSU which then powers the pump and the quarry.[DOUBLEPOST=1412758543][/DOUBLEPOST] Never mind it wont let me upload more than 1 image now.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 61

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
It goes between 0 and 0.02% and this is just with the pump (no quarry). Also this is my whole set up. I'm using lava from the nether to power geothermals which then power the MFSU which then powers the pump and the quarry.[DOUBLEPOST=1412758543][/DOUBLEPOST] Never mind it wont let me upload more than 1 image now.
Use an image hoster like imgur and link the gallery.