Whitelist Server EU.Craft - Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Whitelist | New World | Mature 17+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: IamTilen
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Slovenia
  • Why should we white list you: I want to play some multiplayer for a change
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play?: Quite a bit :p

Kymthe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: VDubG
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Romania
  • Why should we white list you: Looking for a relaxed server with an average population, with no huge list of banned mods and some nice ppl to play with
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play?: 'll be playing on a daily basis 1-2h or more during weekends

Nigeltd

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • IGN: Nigeltd
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: canada
  • Why should we white list you: because i am very good with all the mods and will be focusing on one mainly (forestry and bees)
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? ill be on for at least 2 hours a day depending on home work... weekend will be much longer(5 hours)

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
All are accepted! I'm sorry for been inactive but I was without net so I can't restart server, everything is now running :)

jnasj

Jul 29, 2019
  • GN: jnasj
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: usa
  • Why should we white list you: because this sounds like a fun server i can play on and create some awesome structures on
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play?few hours a day when not in class
  • IGN: Nigeltd
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: canada
  • Why should we white list you: because i am very good with all the mods and will be focusing on one mainly (forestry and bees)
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? ill be on for at least 2 hours a day depending on home work... weekend will be much longer(5 hours)

Epistyle

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: epistyle
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Hannover, Germany
  • Why should we white list you: Im fairly experienced with modded mc and im a nice guy to hang out with. I tried 2 Servers in the past week but one was in the us (450ping) and the other one's admin is just soo inactive its not even funny.
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? im pretty active, about 4-5 hours most of the time. a bit less when i have to work
Greetings, Daniel

Robsonrobby

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:RobbyRobson
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Germany, Soest
  • Why should we white list you: Im fairly experienced with modded mc and im a nice guy to hang out with. I tried 2 Servers in the past week but one was in the us (450ping) and the other one's admin is just soo inactive its not even funny.(same like Epi we are premades :D)
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? I will play 3-5 hours each day

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Masprotech
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: USA
  • Why should we white list you: I just want to play Minecraft with people and not have to deal with b.s.
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? Every Day and alot

seulil

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • IGN:Seul_il
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc. Poland
  • Why should we white list you:mature - social player who loves to play with eachother..;p
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? about 8-10 hours everyday

Last edited:

xiirossiix

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Itz_ross
  • Location Uk Birmingham
  • Why should we white list you: looking for a good community and family that i can join to gain new knowledge and to teach some
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play?: all ways spend my time on ftb playing Direwolf20 and magic farm :p

FireFistsAsh

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • IGN: FireFIstsAsh
  • Why should we white list you: Great team player.
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? Nearly every day for an hour or two at a time.

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:lazythirdeye
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: usa
  • Why should we white list you: i don't know why but i really want to play on a server with nice and friend people and have fun.
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? i try to play everday but some time i can't

Aspacid

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: szotyacid
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Hungary
  • Why should we white list you: I'd like to get to know new people
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? Mostly everyday if not in the middle of exam season.

Ernst

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:motocheat
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: eu norway
  • Why should we white list you: Well, thats a really god question! erm you shuld whitelist me so i can come in and use more ram and cpu of your server! :D "just joking"
    but yeah. if you whitelist me you get a decent minecraft and a really friendly player who don't greif or do annything to silly. i'm really friendly and love to chat both in TS and in game chat and also i'm wery knowlegble in most of the tech mods in this pack. And aslo i do follow the rules and always ask the man in charge if i'm unsure about something or if it's against the rules.
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? Well 3,4 houres a day give or take, it's hard to say to be honest with you.