Whitelist Server EU.Craft - Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Whitelist | New World | Mature 17+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
This server is meant for a more relaxed style of play. probably long between resets. Looking for 15 or so active mature players. TS3 server will be if you want.

Server info:
Gamemode: Hard
PVP: ON (BUT, this is not PVP server so no pointless killing)
IP: 213.136.83.15:25565
TS3: 213.136.83.15

Hardware:
4 core CPU, 4GB RAM, location Germany

Rules:
-no pointless PVP, must agree both sides
-no steeling, griefing, etc.
-quarries only in MiningAge
- 17+ to apply

Application:
  • IGN:
  • Why should we white list you:
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play?

Last edited:

infestedqq

Jul 29, 2019
  • hi there, im applying for me and my friend if thats ok.. he only just bought minecraft and is new to FTB so i would like a quiet server to teach him

IGN: infestedqq
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: australia
  • Why should we white list you: because im awesome and australian
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? i will play everyday

• IGN: nazrael1234
    • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: australia
    • Why should we white list you: because hes almost as awesome as me
    • How active will you be/ How often will you play? almost every day

El_Xexus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: El_Xexus
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Spain
  • Why should we white list you: a friend and me are looking for a mature server without too much lag to entertain playing minecraft since in Spain there are no servers
  • How active will you be/a lot off How often will you play? 4 hous day
[DOUBLEPOST=1409440423][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: danielgsal
  • Why should we white list you: a friend (El_Xexus) and me are looking for server FTB
  • How active will you be/a lot off How often will you play? 3hours day

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: kabahata
  • Age: i am 14 i hope that you will make acception :) atleast give me a chance i wont make you regret it! :D
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: us
  • Why should we white list you: ever since i started playing minecraft i have been looking for the perfect community for me to be apart of but in my 2 years (I am not over exaggerating it has been a little over 2 years) of searching i have yet to find the right one. I hope this is the server that i can call home, and waste my life on :)
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? everyday :)

luismi

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: LuMi00
  • Why should we white list you: a friend and me are looking for a mature server without too much lag to entertain playing minecraft since in Spain there are no servers
  • How active will you be/a lot off How often will you play? 4 hous day

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
LuMi00 whitelisted, welcome! kabahata I give you chance so you're whitelisted too, welcome.

WinterWizard11

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:WinterWizard11
Age15 but I'm mature not a whiny little kid
Location east USA
Reason: I'm very familiar with attack of the b team but I'm now getting into ftb and I would like a server I could spend multiple hours a day

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: DeadPillz
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: UK (Woo)
  • Why should we white list you: I'm a nice friendly player looking for a new direwolf server to play with, with some new players i've not played with! I'm more techy than builder but I do try!
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? Most days 4+hrs

Xrum

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Xrum
  • Why should we white list you: Because I like to have fun and know other people playing Minecraft. Also because I'm a physicist, and you never know when you could need a physicist...:D
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? An average of 3-4 hours per day.

Greathos

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Greathos
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Canada
  • Why should we white list you: You are looking for laid back mature players, and I am exactly that :) I have played FTB for some time now with friends but most of them have moved on. I look forward to playing and conversing with some people while I am on :)
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? Currently I am in college for Computer Programming, so to be honest it will vary depending on my workload. I could be on all day or just a few minutes to make sure everything is running smoothly.
I am sending in this application as for some reason this site will not send him a verification email for his account haha.
  • IGN: Crossraid
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Canada
  • Why should we white list you: I am looking for a good community of players that I can get to know. It seems like your looking for the same.
  • How active will you be/ How often will you play? As active as work allows :)

Last edited:

Xrum

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been down for a few days and it's not working yet. Does anyone knows if it will be ok soon?