Etho's LP Pack Crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Achior

Jul 29, 2019
Hey inserat!

You are not the only one. Got the same problem as you. I downloaded the MrTJPCore file and moved it manually into the mods folder. But then the minecraft window appears and vanishes after a second. Crashlog tells me Java has a problem with the MrJPCore file but when I remove it from the mods folder I get the "MrTJPCore file missing" message again. Did you by any chance contact the mod author already?

Achior

Jul 29, 2019
Temporary soulution: Remove the 5 ProjectRed files and the MrTJPCore File and then it works.

X

xSanne_3103x

I have this while it's loading the pack, It tends to just stop working and go back to the FTB Launcher. Is there anything I can do about it?