Eternal Day?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
You can use a Draconic Evolution sundial to fastforward through the night at 30x speed.

It works off a redstone signal, which handily means you can hook it up to a vanilla light detector so it automatically activates when the light level drops then deactivates when the light level returns to daylight :)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is it possible? I heard blood magic allowed you to, but I can't find any more evidence.
If you don't mind "cheating" you can just use NEI. Set it to the Cheat mode(through the Options in the lower left) and then you can just disable the night icons at the top left(right click the two icons showing the moon). This will cause the day to pass normally, but at sunset it resets at dawn again.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Gabesploder

Jul 29, 2019
You can use a Draconic Evolution sundial to fastforward through the night at 30x speed.

It works off a redstone signal, which handily means you can hook it up to a vanilla light detector so it automatically activates when the light level drops then deactivates when the light level returns to daylight :)

Thanks, I'll have to kill an Enderdragon, but how hard is that when you can frickin' fly!

Reactions: Type1Ninja