ETA of modpack?

D

Deleted member 188

My twitch stuff for Slow says things like, "slowpoke101 just went live' Finalizing the test version of the FTB Launcher.' on Twitch"

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
My twitch stuff for Slow says things like, "slowpoke101 just went live' Finalizing the test version of the FTB Launcher.' on Twitch"
That probably means we're getting really close. Forge for 1.4.2 is out along with a ton of other mods in the pack.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't be so sure, the team were simply finalising the launcher ready for when all the mods are finished not because they are, when they are all finished there will be a lot of testing and some beta keys given out to server owners etc (ooohhh) and before you ask you dont just get them for asking for them

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't be so sure, the team were simply finalising the launcher ready for when all the mods are finished not because they are, when they are all finished there will be a lot of testing and some beta keys given out to server owners etc (ooohhh) and before you ask you dont just get them for asking for them
I'd rather wait and have a working / polished FTB than an unfinished / still buggy one, but the hype is so high that people is getting impatient, and I can't say I cannot understand them.

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
woot!! beta is oout everyone so the ETA of the modpack was this morning so now you know (i count beta as modpack, i dont care if its subject to change.)