error while connecting to ultimate pack server v1.0.2

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, this is very strange the game was working fine in version 1.0.1 and now the server updated to V1.0.2, of course I updated my game to the v1.0.2 and now I can connect to the server, I tried everything, deleted the ultimate folder and download a new one, deleted the config, but nothing works, at first appears the error with code chicken code then changes to Ticking screen, I don't know what to do, can anyone help me plx....

I pasted the error in pastebin

http://pastebin.com/GB3Mff8C

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. (This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher)

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Update Java to 7u21, then repost your error report and console log to pastebin, please.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please take your FTB folder out of the location that it is in. Place it in a new (empty) folder on your desktop, with *no spaces* or *special characters* in the file path. It cannot be placed in any folders containing other files/programs or in any temporary folders, including Downloads. It needs to be placed in a folder, and cannot be placed directly on your desktop. Change the install directory (in the options tab of the launcher) to the new location.

mad

Jul 29, 2019
ok so I did what you ask me to do and I still have the same problem still getting that error with "code chicken core" "ticking screen" this is so weird, I never had this problem, all started when I updated the ultimate pack from v1.0.1 to v1.0.2, I made a backup of the file just in case, deleted the files and updated to the new version and now I get this error :(

Status
Not open for further replies.