Error Upon Launch

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatGuyDavion

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Error Upon Launch
Launcher Version:
Version 7.1.6018.41463 Beta
Modpack:
Skyfactory 2.5
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Every time I try to launch, I get that error. It might also help to note that I can't install and java 8 update without getting a 1603 error. I've searched everywhere for fixes and am usually good at finding fixes to my problems, but I can't seem to find a fix after hours of searching. So if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it very much. :p

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
If you are using FTB launcher go to setting and click force update and launch the pack.

muckrake

Jul 29, 2019
Was having same issue suddenly today but I updated video card driver and it's fixed. Had not realized there was new driver....

Auroron

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm have some kind of different error. None of the modpacks I've installed with the curse launcher wants to launch. For example the Direwolf 20 1.7.10 modpack crashes in the middle of the launching.
I have Windows 10 and Java 1.8 u92 64 bit Version installed. I tried to get it fixed by deinstalling the curse launcher and minecraft and removing all files, that were still left (like Appdata/roaming and so on).
After that I re-installed the curse launcher and activated the minecraft plugin. Then I've choosen the Direwolf20 modpack and let it install over curse.
The insallation went nice and clean, so I started the modpack. And there the trouble started.
Here is the link: http://pastebin.com/YQpBjUEH

Oh yeah...there is some German part in it "Der Vorgang ist bei einer Datei mit einem geöffneten Bereich, der einem Benutzer zugeordnet ist, nicht anwendbar". That means (hopefully correctly translated) "The process is not useable on a file with an opened area, that is assigned to a user."

That part confuses me, because I didn't have anything else opened.

edit: Nevermind...seems that my antivirus programme blockt it

Last edited: