Error Spawning Magic Forest Biome?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hey folks,

Thought I would take this out of the seed thread that I've been talking about this in to see if I could get some more eyes on it.

When creating worlds, I can't seem to generate Magical Forests. (With or without BoP enabled on world generation)

I was given a seed that should have popped me either in or right next to one, but during the creation of the world the console pops this out while generating the world:

Code:
[16:43:51] [Server thread/INFO] [mcjty.rftools.RFTools]: Blacklisted dimlet Liquid, ic2constructionfoam
[16:43:51] [Server thread/INFO] [mcjty.rftools.RFTools]: Could not read 'userdimlets.json', this is not an error!
[16:43:51] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -100 (Testing 1) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@5e84c2e3)
[16:43:52] [Server thread/WARN]: Unable to find spawn biome
[16:43:53] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -34 (Testing 1)

It's the [Server thread/WARN]: Unable to find spawn biome that's got me wondering...

I'm playing Infitity (current recommended version) with 4 changes:

Removed:
Headcrumbs
Mystcraft

Added:
Witching Gadgets
Traveler's Gear

I'm just trying to figure out why I can't seem to get Magic Forests.

Jinotad

Jul 29, 2019
Random thought, have you tried force updating the pack, and see if it fixes the problem? It may be an issue of a corrupt file, and forced update should fix it if that is the case. Before launching MC, hit the options tab, and click the force update. This will redownload/install the mod information while leaving the other information alone.