Error occurred enabling Citizens v2.0.16-SNAPSHOT (build 1247) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Lynn Grant

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Error occurred enabling Citizens v2.0.16-SNAPSHOT (build 1247) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Feed The Beast
Modpack Version:
Infinity (installed by MC Pro Hosting)
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
/npc create commands are not working. They show up in the log, but nothing happens. During initialization, I see: [17:39:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [Citizens] Enabling Citizens v2.0.16-SNAPSHOT (build 1247)
[17:39:00] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Citizens v2.0.16-SNAPSHOT (build 1247) (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/craftbukkit/v1_8_R3/CraftServer
at net.citizensnpcs.util.Util.getMinecraftRevision(Util.java:78) ~[?:?]
at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.onEnable(Citizens.java:260) ~[?:?]

Can you suggest what we should try next to further diagnose this problem?

Thanks...Lynn Grant, Cross Design Group LTD

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
If I'm not entirely mistaken, your Citizens version 2.0.16 is for MC1.8 I'd try version 2.0.13 for MC 1.7.9 Your log also has similar errors from other plugins.