Error: Could not load or find main class true

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexa decimal

Jul 29, 2019
whenever i try and play any mod and i have tried all of them i get this message and i dont know what to do here is my consol read out if that helps http://pastebin.com/mDsGy71X
I really love playing feed the beast and i have been searching for an answer for about 1 month now and i really want to get back in and start playing again. I hope some one can help please

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
You are using a Mac and have Java 7. You need to do one of two things. Downgrade your Java to version 6 or update your lwjgl in each of your mod pack folders.

If you choose to downgrade to Java 6 check out this guide. If you choose to update your lwjgl then follow this guide, subtituting every reference to the minecraft vanilla folder with your mod pack folder. You need to do this for any mod pack that you are going to use if you keep Java 7.

Hexa decimal

Jul 29, 2019
i tried to backdate using the instructions but it said that it wasnt a directory and i kept going and it didnt work

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I do not have a Mac unfortunately so the help I can provide is limited to what others post. If you tried to get Java 6 and it failed try again or update your lwjgl. Updating your lwjgl is not difficult. After you try both if you are still experieincing problems please post a new console log in debug mode to pastebin.com

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I could not tell from your log, but if you did update your lwjgl inside the mod pack folders then the only thing I can think of is either a force update and/or a reinstall of the launcher Java and the pack. I wish I could easily tell you something else that would fix this. Please follow this guide to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.