Mod Feedback Erebus mod compatibility feature suggestions

Dylan4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

After taking a break for about a year, I am back to minecraft and to developing the Erebus mod.

The Erebus is a mod that offers a whole lot of features to appeal to different types of players. To this end, we would like everyone to be able to play it alongside their favourite mods. If you feel like something's missing to make it truly compatible, we will look into it.

Current compatibility things:
- Aluminum, Copper, Lead, Tin and Silver ores that you can turn on in the config.
- Thaumcraft compatibility (for aspects).
- FMP integration.
- Forestry compatibility for agriculture-related features (either included or upcoming).
- General OreDict stuff.

Furthermore, there is an add-on module for the Storage Drawers mod so you can use our woods. Be sure to turn off fallback recipes though.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions!

Note: we will not be able to add all the othermodly ores, obviously.

Adagiovibe

Jul 29, 2019
Minimaps seem to have trouble mapping out terrain in some instances, is this intended or is it some kind of shortcoming on their ends? It doesn't really bother me I was just curious.

Dylan4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Minimaps seem to have trouble mapping out terrain in some instances, is this intended or is it some kind of shortcoming on their ends? It doesn't really bother me I was just curious.

Presumably a shortcoming on their ends. We do not mess with any minimaps, but ofcourse caveworlds are much harder to map.