Problem Epiccraft (And others) Not Working

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Xena_Morph

Jul 1, 2020
Hey! I've been getting the following error for the past couple hours of trying to Launch Epiccraft (the third-party pack), and whenever I click the link given, I'm redirected to an error page. Does anyone know what's going on with this?
Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 7.50.42 PM.png

clarity

Jul 29, 2019
Atleast you get an error. Mine just crashes the launcher as if I never loaded it. Also for some reason when I first installed it, the launcher shows 2 epicrafts, when in the files there is only one. I have no idea what that means. Either one when I try to play will simply exit the launcher and do nothing. It would be nice if it worked again one of these days.

gdharron

Jul 29, 2019
BC, Canada
www.gd-ss.ca
It looks like you are just missing one mod. Maybe try manually searching for it ok curseforge and if you find it get the right version then put it in your libraries folder (I'm presuming) and try again