EotS (FTB - Direwolf20 v4 1.4.6) (Mature 18+, White-List, PvE, 24/7)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Ranto1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ranto1
Typical Time of Day Online: Usually at night and sometimes afternoon (GMT -3)
Extra Info: This server sounds like just what i'm looking for :) I hope i can make some new friends and have some fun with this great mod pack

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeamonHal
Typical Time of Day Online: usually anywhere from 14:00-20:00 (UTC -4:00) Atlantic time
Extra Info: Never been banned, willing to help others when I have the extra resources.

zStretch_

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: zStretch_
*Typical Time of Day Online: All hours, not really a timeframe. Live in EST
Extra Info: Never been banned, treat people how i wanna be treated, no grief, helpful, looking to just chill and have funn

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN:ForJagler & shoobisdawoobis (we wanna be together)
*Typical Time of Day Online:Mostly all of time (expect school time)
Extra Info:
We are friendly and like to find a friendly whitelist server with no griefing , if you dont mind both of us wanna whitelist.
&Thanks
Jagler & Shoob

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: spendowali
*Typical Time of Day Online: usually from 12pm to 3am daily, if I don't have anythings to do because it is holiday now! (UTC +9)
Extra Info: I have been playing direwolf20 mod pack alone for 3 weeks now and I want to play with a great community.

doobz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dooobz
*Typical Time of Day Online: anytime from 10am - 2am depending on work.
Extra Info: been playing many of the mods for a while I have a pretty good understanding of most of the mods.

MyShadowSide

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: myshadowside
*Typical Time of Day Online: don't really got specific time all over the place really but usually on for hours at a time when i am :p
Extra Info: seems like a good time why not :p

Math-Man

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: gk40000
*Typical Time of Day Online: from 4pm to 11pm (UTC+2)
Extra Info: I have been playing Minecraft since indev And never played FTB on a server, I want this one to be my first :D

StefannafetS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: StefannafetS
Typical Time of Day Online: 16:00 - 20:00 (UTC +1)
Extra Info: My English is not very good. I want to play on a english speaking server this time where I can train my vocabulary.

Pharro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pharro
Typical Time of Day Online: I work 12h nights for the first half the week. Just started this shift so I don't know what times I'll be playing.
Extra Info: I'm more of an adventurer life style in minecraft (small camps spread over a large area). I've never played multiplayer before.

BongKing666

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: bongking666
*Typical Time of Day Online: anywhere from 10 am to 12 am EST (have played 24 hours straight)​
Extra Info: I'm looking for a fun and enjoyable server. I am also looking into starting a youtube channel dedicated to minecraft and possibly this server.​

BluWaste

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN:
BlueWaste

*Typical Time of Day Online:
06:00 - 22:00

Extra Info:
I want to play on a server with new peoples, and i like to help people if they need it, and i was thinking to build a sheared recourse room for everyone to use. And if i get the courage ill start record to.

Reju

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently full, thanks for the applications all. If this changes will let you know =)