EotS (FTB - Direwolf20 v4 1.4.6) (Mature 18+, White-List, PvE, 24/7)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Reju

Jul 29, 2019
Eye Of The Storm
Eye of the Storm is a whitelist server looking for new players/friends. We are a FTB DireWolf20 server. We are looking for a mature group (18+). No rules post... you guys know whats wrong and right. Info like what you have built and what you plan to do on the server dose not mater. We just want to know that your down for having a good time and maybe making some new friends. We plan to keep housing in the overworld and use mystcraft mainly for digging. In the next week we will take a vote to see if the players want to keep things how they are or change them (pvp on/off, difficulty lvl, keeping the map, ect.). We will have a mumbler or teamspeak server set up soon.​
Server Info
Server IP: 199.168.138.84​
Server is US​
PvP: Off​
Difficulty: Hard​
Uninstalled Mods: None (may change)​
Whitelist Info
*IGN:​
*Typical Time of Day Online:​
Extra Info:​
* = Required​
Thank you for your interest in our server, and we look forward to playing with you.​
-reju​

Bedo000

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: Bedo000
*Typical Time of Day Online: 16:00-20:00 (not all days)
Extra Info: I would like a dedicated age for PvP/raiding world (so I can have more fun when i feel like it)

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: Schjarmer
*Typical Time of Day Online: 17.00-21.00 maybe more
Extra Info: like to game with others better then alone, just a basic mc mod player really

Rapkannibale

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rapkannibale
Typical Time of Day Online: Noon, and 20:00 - 24:00 CET
Extra info: I appreciate how you have a "common sense" policy in terms of rules and that the players are more in my age bracket. :) I hope the lag to the US is not to bad but I have played on US servers before and it was OK.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: Scythk
*Typical Time of Day Online: Depends on my schedule
Extra Info: I am fairly well knowledge in mods especially in this pack so I can offer advice and help if anyone needs.

michiell

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: Michiell
*Typical Time of Day Online: depends weekly somewhere at 4-9 weekend unspecified
Extra Info: I like to play with alot of mods i love em!

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: shadowquinn1974
*Typical Time of Day Online: varies, but I am on for 4-6 hours each time
Extra Info: I just want a server with mature players that enjoy helping and learning and talk to each other.

CaptainTacos1

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN:CaptainTacos1
*Typical Time of Day Online:im on most of the day when i can get on
Extra Info:im really good with red power and sorting systems and stuff like that and just love this mod pack and can hep with about anything.

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN:rakkie3
*Typical Time of Day Online: 17:00 till 22:00 weekends whole day
Extra Info:just want to play with others mature guys who want to play without annoying anybody else

Cocoaguy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cocoaguy
Typical Time of Day Online: 3:30pm-10:30pm on weekdays. noon-11:30pm on weekends
Extra Info: im very good with TC3 good with TE, and IC2 ok with RP2

Meijin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Meijinn
Typical Time of Day Online: During Week: 18:00-24:00 CET; On weekends: All times possible :)
Extra Info: Would love to play with you all. I'm a guy from Germany and always like to meet new people and just have fun!

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: RacoonCitizen
*Typical Time of Day Online: Morning/Night
Extra Info: Very active.

bosshog0

Jul 29, 2019
ign:bosshog0
time of play: almost all the time seeing as i go to collage online at home
extra info: ive been looking for a server where i can just play with like minded people and dont have to worry about being annoyed by inmature ppl

bizzmode

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: bizzmode
*Typical Time of Day Online: noon until 2am PST (on and off) almost always logged in
Extra Info: Exactly why I started played minecraft.... I'm looking to be friendly and make friends. Team player for sure :) also want to build in a place to be proud/happy to be a part of. P.S. your avatar is cool!

Lacey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ani_Pendragon
Typical Time of Day Online: Typically in the afternoon on weekdays, often between 1-4. On weekends I can be on longer, but I did just get a job so times will be spotty for awhile.
Extra Info: While I do play quite a bit, I tend to play in bursts. Some days I will be on for several hours at once, others I will be on for twenty minutes at a time over a period of a few hours. It has to be do with my weak right wrist, which sometimes makes playing completely impossible for awhile.