Closed Environmental Tech - Cannot break blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Landriss

Summary of the problem Environmental Tech - Cannot break blocks

Pack Version 1.6.0

What is the bug? Attempted to replace lens but the block immediately reappears. Tried to break any block and all react the same.
(able to break fluxduct above voidminer and glass encasing so not a protection issue)

Mod & Version environmentaltech-1.12.2-2.0.6b.jar

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix Sneak Right Click with Assembler seem to break the blocks.

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Hi there,

Thanks for your bug report. I am unable to reproduce your issue myself. Could you provide more detail on what is happening?

For example;

- Steps to reproduce from main menu to bug occurring?
- What you're trying to break it with?
- Server/Singleplayer?
- Any game rules altered?
- Does re-logging fix the issue?

If you could provide me with these details I will do my best to help solve your issue.

U

Uin2fitness

I too am having this problem in singleplayer mode when trying to break enviromental tech blocks with an actually additions drill. Only game rule i'm using is keep inventory and no mobgriefing. Re logging does not fix the issue.

S

Sabotskij

Have also experienced this. I always assumed it was a protection feature within the mod since it is possible to break individual ET blocks with the assembler by sneak-right clicking them I believe. And breaking them with, for instance, a pickaxe causes them to behave in a similiar manner to blocks that are being protected by the RFTools "block protection" machine... can't remember the name right now. The block looks as if it was broken for half a second and then reappears unbroken in the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.