Enigmatica 2 Expert - Ice & Fire's Hippogryphs Refuse to Descend

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
I got lucky,and found (and killed) a bunch of rabbits,and found a saddle in a rather lightly defended chest early on. The pack includes the Ice & Fire mod,which includes tameable Hippogryphs. Think pegasi with an eagle's head. Now,I figured that a Hippogryph would make for an amazing companion. They move quickly on the ground,can fly,are hard as nails,and are capable of combat. According to what I've been able to dig up,if you're riding a flying Hippogryph,you can descend with the X key. Problem being,for me,that's not working. I've tried every key on my keyboard,and none of them work. There's nothing in the Controls menu for Hippogryph controls,nor is there anything in the Mod Config menu for such,either.

So,I turn to you. How do I land my Hippogryph so I don't need to bail a kilometre above the ground?

G

G66GNeco

For anyone like me still wondering about this shit: I just found it, the option you look for is "Dragon Down/Baby Dragon off" in the tab "Gameplay".