Whitelist Server English Ultimate [FTB Ultimate] [Mature] [WhiteList]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
English Ultimate

Brand New Map and Server
Hardmode
Mature
No Griefing, will result in a ban.
No Stealing, will result in a ban.
Be conscious with usage of quarrys.
Leave space for players to grow.

This will be a mature server, im going with 20+ age restriction. If your not 20+ dont apply.
It will be a max 10 player server whitelisted.
Be active at least once a day please. Trying to create a community not just randoms on each corner of the world.
Open to any concepts, Im opening this server once I have a few people interested.

Whitelist Application Form:

Username:
Mod Specialty:
Aims on the server:
How active are you:
Style of play:
Lonewolf or Teamplayer:

iTz KayDo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: itzkaydo
Mod Specialty: Industrial/buildcraft, learning bees as we speak though, was hoping to start from scratch learning in this server (maybe tree breeding aswell)
Aims on the server: Bee breeeding and tree breeding, almsot no one does it, so i wanna learn it and quick
How active are you: 7-10 hours a day
Style of play: team player.
Lonewolf or Teamplayer:

iffy82

Jul 29, 2019
Username: iffy82
Mod Specialty: dont really have one as I like to use them all.
Aims on the server: To have fun with other members.
How active are you: Everyday.
Style of play: Neat & thorough
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: I like to build on my todd mostly, But I also like to help people. so bitta both.

Valdevon96

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Valdevon96
Mod Specialty: Industrial Craft / Buildcraft, but I really want to get into Forestry
Aims on the server: Automatic farms for everything you can think of :p They are my favourite things to build
How active are you: I work everyday but Sunday so I should be able to get on for an hour or so most days, and a lot longer
Style of play: I like to map things out and know exactly what I'm doing before I start
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: Lone wolf usually, but I can work with others if someone needs help or we are doing a server wide project.

Fishbone

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Fishbone5618
Mod Specialty: Not for sure - Still fairly new, 2 months experience
Aims on the server: Grow, have fun, build some great structures
How active are you: Every day - most the time, multiple hours. Afternoon / Evening / Late Evening / Early Morning
Style of play: I do like the solo aspect of building and crafting, but there are times when you want to go exploring or have a project big enough for more than 1 person, so having friends join in makes the experience that much sweeter.
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: Depends on what I am doing to be honest.

Xalic

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Crim21
Mod Specialty: novice in Industrialcraft and buildcraft, and learning more.
Aims on the server:learn more mods and have fun
How active are you: fairly active. will be on at least a few hours a day during the week potentially longer on the weekends
Style of play: I enjoy both exploring and building.
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: a bit of both; Sometimes you just want to play a game and zone out.

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: talsma0
Mod Specialty: buildcraft, mfr
Aims on the server: i like to have fun with people, learning new ways of playig keeps me going.
How active are you: since i'm without work nor education i can be on alot depending on how active the community is ofcourse
Style of play: im not a fancy builder, i cant build nice houses with machines in them, mostly i build in caves etc
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: teamplayer if i find people that are my language, my vocal english isnt as good. but i can always try ofcourse.

Laurynas

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Midgardsg
Mod Specialty:em I know most of then quite well...
Aims on the server:It is a secret :p but it's going to be a big one
How active are you:emmm it depends. usually at least a couple of hours a day
Style of play:my goal is to have fun and enjoy. my main enjoyment comes from building machines and nice buildings :)
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: both. I really cannot chose one of the them. it really depends on my mood

Myth

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MytheOceana
Mod Specialty: Forestry, Thermal Expansion
Aims on the server: Play using Forestry and MFR
How active are you: some days all day. most days an hour to three
Style of play: I like to build a base and collect stuff. kinda a hoarder
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: Both depends on my mood. will help if others need it

Rvik

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Rvik
Mod Specialty: Let's say i like using whole FTB :)
Aims on the server: pump lava from nether to overworld :D
How active are you: mostly weekends, but depends on week, sometimes other days too (i'm GMT+1)
Style of play: I like to have fun with mods and other people - voice communication would be nice.
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: both, i have my own visions for many things, but also i like helping others.

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
Username: gizmo_sargeant
Mod Specialty: mfr
Aims on the server: have fun playing minecraft
How active are you: 3,4 times a week, and longer sessions at the weekend
Style of play: builder, slow techer
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: teamplayer

Primeevil_

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Primeevil
Mod Specialty: Build Craft, GregTech, Thermal Expansion, Nuclear Control,
Aims on the server: Finding a good community to have fun with and be able to talk to pass the time while mining.
How active are you: very most days
Style of play: Explorer - Miner - Machine Automation Maker
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: Teamplayer with a hint of lone wolf i like to be part of a community but love to hunt things down and build things for myself

hanthion

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Hanthion (actually I'll just write an app for my friend Chronichealz as well while I'm at it, we're pretty much at the same skill)
Mod Specialty: Gregtech, Thermal Expansion, IC2, Buildcraft, Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, Twilight Forest, etc, etc.
Aims on the server: Build tech, fine-tune skills at each mod, meet new ftb players, share ideas, trade with others, communicate and learn from eachother.
How active are you: both of us play about 2 hrs per night on weeknights, and then it's anywhere from 2-8 hrs per day on weekends. each 20+ hr/week.
Style of play: Very organized, attention to detail and aesthetics, I try not to build anything ugly, efficient w/ buildcraft pipes to prevent lag, etc.
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: Chronichealz and I play on multiplayer servers so that we can interact with players through trade, communication, and exploration. But we generally build with just us 2. Chronichealz leans more toward exploration, whereas I lean more toward crafting.

Last edited:

Gamings

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Gamings
Mod Specialty: Thaumcraft/Bees
Aims on the server: Mature community.
How active are you: I don't have any time restrictions during break (I'm on break now). I only have one term left of college (yay :D) so I will be active more after that.
Style of play: Go with the flow. Good organization and still looking for new ideas to build.
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: Teamplayer

thedeester1

Jul 29, 2019
Username: thedeester1

Mod Specialty: Jack of all trades. Have to say possibly Hard Greg. I have managed to build a Fusion reactor on a past server. But other Mods suite me too. Did well with Bees. I mean there isn't really a way to build a Fusion reactor in hard Greg without them!

Aims on the server: Survive, Explore, have fun!

How active are you: Depends on my work load. Last server played almost daily till things started to get stale. Kind of ended up playing on my own so time dropped off. Today I tried to log and the server and forums were down so I guess its over.

Style of play: "A Little haphazard but it works" Im an engineer by trade so sometimes my first builds are a bit stuck together with "Duct Tape" Till I get results then get refined and neatened up later.

Lonewolf or Teamplayer: Bit of both. Have teamed with a guy for 2 maps. Last One I went alone. Not a big fan of the Community resource though. Find that lesser players end up doing all the Mining and better players all the crafting and building. As the tech Increases the lesser players feel out of their depth and end up leaving. I think its better for some just to move at their own pace. Now Im more experienced though it wouldn't be such a problem since Ive been there and done it on a lot of the Mods.

morgyw

Jul 29, 2019
Username: morgyw
Mod Specialty: Forestry & Extrabees
Aims on the server: Looking for a community, I enjoy accomplishing goals with other players. I enjoy when there is an active community market.
How active are you: I work 8am-5pm (est) I tend to play about 3 hours a day, but on weekends I have been known to blow 8+ hours a day. With the university I work at being on winter break now, I have been playing a lot more than usual.
Style of play: I like to build next to someone rather than alone. It adds more incentive to make your home look nice. I like to share most of the resources I have. I usually don't like building quarries, I rather get the resources another way. Quarries just seem wasteful. I like setting goals, and creating projects. I have run a lot of servers for friends and myself to play on, but it usually just ends up with me being alone with no one to share the experience with. Everyone I have played with has a tenancy to burn out quickly.
Lonewolf or Teamplayer: Closer align with Teamplayer.