Energy transport 1.10.2?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LuisAdeur

Jul 29, 2019
so currently I finally moved from 1.7.10 abandoned the good old TE ducts / build craft pipes

now in 1.10 only mods that have energy transport are:
mekanism
Enderio
IE
IC2
correct me if I'm wrong I don't think there's anything more than those
I saw fluxed Redstone and the advanced Redstone cables
but they seem sketchy and buggy

mekanism has 3 type of cables which they don't work between all the mods like mekanism and enderio don't work together some of the machines do but not all of them

as for enderio it works with everything but 3 tiers which don't satisfy my needs what about when i reach end game or mid tier? 20k tier conduit won't work , a single deep resonance crystal can produce 20k/t

Immersive engineering has 3 type of wires but lets say i want to connect 5 machines close by it will look so messy to have all those wires running like electricians didn't know what the hell they were doing.

IC2 it doesn't even have RF support so...

tell me guys what do you guys use and what's your opinion on this mods or any other that transports energy

Last edited:

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
McJty's powercells are amazing for mass long range transport of power and is very easy to expand the system. Though it almost requires you to be near the ocean or have actually additions to get the prismarine.

Extra Utilites has a battery/transmission method. Only outputs 80 rf/tick to any particular machine but it's wireless and connects a ton of things. Handy for lower power consumption things.

Actually Additions has laser energy transport, though I've not played with it yet.

EnderIO also has dimensional transceivers to transmit items and energy long range.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
McJty's powercells are amazing for mass long range transport of power and is very easy to expand the system. Though it almost requires you to be near the ocean or have actually additions to get the prismarine.

Extra Utilites has a battery/transmission method. Only outputs 80 rf/tick to any particular machine but it's wireless and connects a ton of things. Handy for lower power consumption things.

Actually Additions has laser energy transport, though I've not played with it yet.

EnderIO also has dimensional transceivers to transmit items and energy long range.

Well the simple powercells (lowest tiers) don't require prismarine so you could use those

LuisAdeur

Jul 29, 2019
they are like tesseracts pretty much , but i'm talking about like cable type transfer. i don't want to hook a powercell to each machine , is not even profitable :/