energy to item?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Doctor_Chuckles

Jul 29, 2019
Well, now that sounds fun. But maybe could we shift our discussions to mods with things like this in 1.6.4, or, if you want to be even more specific, mods in the Tech World 2 mod pack you could do this in? As that's currently where I spend all of my time on ftb. But you know how you were saying about EE having the four element thing? Well thaumcraft already sorta did that. As you know, thaumcraft gives lots of blocks and items a special amount of different elements. This way you can burn down items into their elements and make some of the thaumcraft items. But you always end up with excess vis. Since so many blocks already have an elemental recipe, why not make it possible to make them in a crucible? That would be so smart I think!

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Well, now that sounds fun. But maybe could we shift our discussions to mods with things like this in 1.6.4, or, if you want to be even more specific, mods in the Tech World 2 mod pack you could do this in? As that's currently where I spend all of my time on ftb. But you know how you were saying about EE having the four element thing? Well thaumcraft already sorta did that. As you know, thaumcraft gives lots of blocks and items a special amount of different elements. This way you can burn down items into their elements and make some of the thaumcraft items. But you always end up with excess vis. Since so many blocks already have an elemental recipe, why not make it possible to make them in a crucible? That would be so smart I think!
That's definitely a smart idea. It'd be a lot of minetweakering, though.
As for 1.6.4: 80% of people are on 1.7.10, so that's what most people will talk about. 1.6.4 lacks a lot of stuff that 1.7.10 has. :p

Reactions: Padfoote

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019

There was a Thaumcraft addon that did that. Not sure if it was Thaumic Tinker or Thaumic Exploration. Or was it a seperate machine that used essentia?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk