Casual Server Endless-Resurrection | Private Whitelist server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Extortionist

Jul 29, 2019
This server is a privately, and fresh hosted server. The world is only 18 hours old perfect for those who want to play/learn the resurrection pack without having to worry about griefing. All users are selectively picked to ensure everyone has optimal enjoyment.

Server info:
Server: 69.9.226.62
Low player slots (5) to ensure no overpopulation & reduce lag.
Default difficulty.
No disabled items/mods.
Completely stock pack, no config alterations, no additional mods.
Simple server rules, but also includes heavy ban hammer.
Teamspeak server as well.

How to join:
Fill in the below fields & post. People who have been selected will be notified, if room has been accepted additional people will be contacted.

1. Minecraft name:
  2. Age (all ages accepted):
  3. Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No):
  4. Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work?

Last edited:

SirAkintosh

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
  1. Minecraft name:TenaciousAustin
  2. Age (all ages accepted):13
  3. Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No):Yes
  4. Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? Sadly, no.

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft name: zb2009
  • Age (all ages accepted): 19
  • Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): I have played around with gregtech in the past.
  • Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? I am not one to take pictures, but just to say I like automation and super complex recipes and if I can figure out how to I will.

Codeni

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft name: Codeni
  2. Age (all ages accepted): 21
  3. Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): Yes, but not since 1.2.5ish
  4. Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? Not at the moment. If its absolutely necessary, I could get some though.

CheatingChicken

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft name: CheatingChicken
  2. Age: 22
  3. Have you played gregtech type packs before: I played it quite a bit on the 1.4.x packs and trie itd a little bit on the 1.6+ versions
  4. Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? No, all my screenshots became victims of a harddrive cleanup

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft name: TekkyGud
  • Age (all ages accepted): 14
  • Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): Yes, Quite a few actually
  • Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work: No, but I am very experienced with the majority of the FTB packs as I have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years now and FTB/Tekkit for about 2-3 of the 4 years. I can build sophisticated machinery and automate quite a lot things

Extortionist

Jul 29, 2019
Server is def up, those who get selected will be added to whitelist via PM.

(server ip changed, forgot to update topic)

hardcore4

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft name: hardcore4
  2. Age (all ages accepted): 25
  3. Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): Yes its actually one of my favourites. The last time I played minecraft properly was back during Ultimate.
  4. Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? Some from early forestry days but they are pretty lame. Also some of an AE automated machine room. But the best build I ever made was a fully automated gregtech fusion reactor (the big one with liquid fuel). From memory it had 140 centrifuges in it xD. Automation is my passion within minecraft and applied energistics was the main way I did things.

SilentCree

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft name: L1M1TLESS97
  2. Age (all ages accepted): 17
  3. Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): yes (Very little)
  4. Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? No sorry

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft name: infizl
  2. Age (all ages accepted): 18
  3. Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): yes
  4. Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? nope reset my computer lost all my crap

PunyPwner

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft name: PunyPwner
  • Age (all ages accepted): 14
  • Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): Yes.
  • Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? Sorry, I don't ever remember to take screenshots of my work. I wish I had though.

lockdown142

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft name: lockdown142
  • Age (all ages accepted): 17
  • Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): Yes
  • Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work?: No

Extortionist

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft name: hardcore4
  2. Age (all ages accepted): 25
  3. Have you played gregtech type packs before (Yes/No): Yes its actually one of my favourites. The last time I played minecraft properly was back during Ultimate.
  4. Do you have a screenshot of any technology based work? Some from early forestry days but they are pretty lame. Also some of an AE automated machine room. But the best build I ever made was a fully automated gregtech fusion reactor (the big one with liquid fuel). From memory it had 140 centrifuges in it xD. Automation is my passion within minecraft and applied energistics was the main way I did things.

Hello, you will be added later tonight. I will pm you with information