Endgame noob hovel.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
I'm not sure about this thread.

Makes me feel like people are trying to break physics of minecraft so hard, it breaks real physics and we will all get sucked to the moon by some idiot with bad aim and a portal gun. o_O
*hides*

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
thisthreadisderailingandikeepbeingsotemptedtousethespacebarbecauseicantandthisisterriblegrammarandspellingingeneralthatitwouldtakemelikefiveyearstowriteabookinthismannerandyouliketenyearstoreadit

Reactions: YX33A

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
thisthreadisderailingandikeepbeingsotemptedtousethespacebarbecauseicantandthisisterriblegrammarandspellingingeneralthatitwouldtakemelikefiveyearstowriteabookinthismannerandyouliketenyearstoreadit
Itwouldonlytakemeaboutadayper1000pagesifitwasagoodbookandcaredtoreaditbutitwouldstilltakeyouorIfiveyearstowriteabooklikethisbecauseIhitspacewithoutthinkingwhentypingbecausethatwashowIlearnedtotype

Reactions: Eruantien

christhereaper

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I heard this Thread was about an Endgame Noob Hovel.

Slowpoke.svg

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. But these can't be compressed to ludicrous extents. And I had this image of a sad little grey block filled with the screams of a billion annoying souls that issues forth tears of anguish when you step on it.

First thing that came to my mind was a Philosophor's Stone. I watch too much anime. Well, back to Nartuto!