Endgame noob hovel.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
Or we could just keep layering strongboxes right? Bunch of Res Strongboxes filled with tons of other strongboxes filled with even more strongboxes with more strongboxes within those strongboxes, then have another strongbox in that strongbox filled with octuple cobblestone.

christhereaper

Jul 29, 2019
Barrels full of TE3 strongboxes full of forestry backpacks full of octuple compressed cobble.

EDIT: Better idea. A castle made out of barrels filled with Jabba Dollies holding barrels full of strong boxes full of Golden bags of holding full of forestry backpacks full of cobble.

calm down satan

Edit: you missed the Octuple compressed part

Last edited:
Reactions: darkeshrine

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know, all that talk of "compressed villagers" is making me wonder... PneumatiCraft has a way to make a special villager from it from any other type of villager with a pressure chamber, which are used to compress things. Has a warning to not leave them in there too long. Never tested that despite it being a warning not to do so. Maybe it makes emeralds from fully compressed villagers?

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
He does want the challenge to be slightly possible :D
Indeed. We're already talking about 398,131,200 forestry backpacks here, let alone filling them with cobble. Filling each backpack with 15 stacks of Octuple(~43M) Cobble. Sure, it's a lot easier than filling a DSU with Octuple compressed cobble, but (EDIT: NVM, i wasn't paying attention it's filling over 2 dsu) building all those things to house it would be astounding.

Worst part is, if i wanted to store as much cobble as possible, then i'd be putting those dollies into DSU instead of barrels; I'd be using Resonant strongboxes instead of normal strongboxes; I'd use Woven backpacks instead of the basic ones. I basically just wanted to put tile entities into tile entities and then put those into more. The cobble wast just an excuse to fill them with something.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure about this thread.

Makes me feel like people are trying to break physics of minecraft so hard, it breaks real physics and we will all get sucked to the moon by some idiot with bad aim and a portal gun. o_O

Reactions: 1SDAN

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is truly Feed The Beast in a Nutshell. Also, Mystcraft age made ofHopper barrels full of Black Hole Talisman full of DSU's full of Resonant Stronboxes full of Octuple Compressed Cobble.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1SDAN and YX33A

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
If you're *really* *really* extremely bored then you can use octuple compressed cobble and feed that into an AE condenser to make a singularity. So you need about 250000 octuple compressed cobble pieces. Would be a good achievement I think :)