EnderTech -- Resonant Exchanger Not Working?

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
I crafted one of these for my expert playthrough of Infinity Beyond, and it's been giving me fits. Sometimes it'll work exactly as I'd expect, and it does its job well. But for the past five minutes (and occasionally in the past), it's just been making noises and not actually exchanging anything. Just a minute ago, I tried swapping a different block, and it worked once. Then it stopped working again and hasn't worked since.

Are there any known bugs with this mod? Did some googling and didn't find anything, and the wiki page on it didn't mention anything either.

This is quite frustrating.

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Does it maybe take a while to update with the blocks in your inventory? It started working again, and I ran out of the blocks I've been using (chiseled blocks), then refreshed from a pouch, and now it's not working again. I wonder if it lags behind and only rechecks your inventory after so long to see whether you actually have what you're trying to use...

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Doesn't seem to be the case. It's still not working, and I've had the blocks in my inventory for a long time now. And when I shift-Rclick, it updates the GUI in the TL corner to the block I've selected.

So mad right now! :mad:

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Ok, so now it's exchanging smooth stone, but it's not exchanging the chiseled cobblestone.

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Ooooooooh, it teleports items into your inventory, doesn't it? I may have run out of inventory space...

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
I had my digger's backpack set to resupply, and every time I clicked, it would start a new stack of smooth stone in my inventory, filling it up really fast. I guess that's basically incompatible with the exchanger. Well, I have my answer now.