Enderpearls!

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

thomasbm3

Hi everyone!

Im playing ftb for a while and ive started several worlds but i always have a short off ender pearls, i have one used for a chunkloader for my nether pump and quarry world but now im switching betweend them. Does anyone know how to get enderpearls early in the game? Want to make some tesseracts and stuff :)

Thanks for you time!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Go to the end. Also use a looting sword especially if you have tinkers in the pack.

If you use the ender thermic pump from extra utils it chunk loads itself.

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
I was lucky enough to find a Division Sigil in a dungeon chest, so I created a lot of cursed earth, made a mob farm that spawned way too many Endermen. Also, Enderlily seeds grown on endstone (sacrifice one pearl to pour over obsidian) will provide a slow and steady supply.

T

thomasbm3

Can you warp with a mystcraft book from the end to your base? Then i can defeat the dragon later

T

thomasbm3

Yes, that should work.

Of course, you can easily test it yourself.
Yeah i think i had it in a world before, gotta get a stronghold in a little bit :)