Bug EnderIO Item Conduits in Mystcraft Ages? (FTB Infinity)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried setting up some things in a Mystcraft Void Ages and encountered a problem:
Item Conduits are not working there. I was using a simple example (see images) to reproduce the problem. It works in the normal world but doesn't in the Void Age.
I also tried that in several other Ages: Not working. Tried in Nether: Works.

Edit:
Same seems to happen with the other types of Conduits like the Energy Conduit. They are not transfering anything in Mystcraft Ages.

Attachments

• insert.jpg
    insert.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 51
  • extract.jpg
    extract.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 49
  • chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be an issue with my server or Cauldron (version 1.1272.06.215). Works fine in singleplayer.
Anyone else having that?

Also, liquids like Water take ages to spread (around 10 seconds for each spreading tick). Only in Mystcraft Ages.

Last edited:

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be an issue with my server or Cauldron (version 1.1272.06.215). Works fine in singleplayer.
Anyone else having that?

Also, liquids like Water take ages to spread (around 10 seconds for each spreading tick). Only in Mystcraft Ages.
Run the command /Cofh tps
Find the dimension which matches the mystcraft age number and see what number it is. If it's high it means it's, essentially not good and you need to get a mod such as opis to diagnose the tick lag.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Run the command /Cofh tps
Find the dimension which matches the mystcraft age number and see what number it is. If it's high it means it's, essentially not good and you need to get a mod such as opis to diagnose the tick lag.
What? That has nothing to do with lag. As I said, the issues only occur in Mystract dimensions, doesn't matter which one, even in the first age. Also everything else works perfectly fine and smooth there.
TPS is constantly at 20 with low latency and a tick doesn't need more than 8ms overall currently.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Would be nice to try it in an RFTools dimension too. That way you can see if it is either related to EnderIO not working right in custom dimensions or else if the problem is with Mystcraft

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
What? That has nothing to do with lag. As I said, the issues only occur in Mystract dimensions, doesn't matter which one, even in the first age. Also everything else works perfectly fine and smooth there.
TPS is constantly at 20 with low latency and a tick doesn't need more than 8ms overall currently.
The things you are describing are most likely tick lag related. Lag and tick lag are two different things.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Would be nice to try it in an RFTools dimension too. That way you can see if it is either related to EnderIO not working right in custom dimensions or else if the problem is with Mystcraft
Works fine in RFTools dimensions. Water updates instantly and conduits are transfering items etc.

Reactions: McJty

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Hmm interesting. Good for my mod I suppose but I wonder what Mystcraft could be doing that prevents enderio conduits from working in your case. In my custom modpack mystcraft and EnderIO work fine well. My main tech base is in a mystcraft void world and I use nothing but EnderIO conduits.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm interesting. Good for my mod I suppose but I wonder what Mystcraft could be doing that prevents enderio conduits from working in your case. In my custom modpack mystcraft and EnderIO work fine well. My main tech base is in a mystcraft void world and I use nothing but EnderIO conduits.
Aight, seems to be an issue with Cauldron but only in Mystcraft Ages. Just tried with plain forge and it works perfectly fine.
Guess I have to deal with the issues or just use plain forge and don't have any anti-griefing tools.