EnderChest

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to switch to the vanilla enderchest because when I use the one that come with the mod pack I crash if anything go into it

Edit:I mean if I open the chest it will crash

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to switch to the vanilla enderchest because when I use the one that come with the mod pack I crash if anything go into it

Edit:I mean if I open the chest it will crash

You can't keep the default chest and the mod.
Disabling the mod will give your the default back.
For the crash will be updated and fixed in the next modpack update.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
You can't keep the default chest and the mod.
Disabling the mod will give your the default back.
For the crash will be updated and fixed in the next modpack update.

As a note, you can also manually update now. It's a simple replace, and don't need to change anything. Just make sure you disable or remove the original mod. Trying to load 2 different copies of ender storage is a bad idea:)

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
As a note, you can also manually update now. It's a simple replace, and don't need to change anything. Just make sure you disable or remove the original mod. Trying to load 2 different copies of ender storage is a bad idea:)

I do know this. But i get tech support threads asking how to install optifine into the launcher let alone try explain to someone how to remove and add in a mod to update it.

simon48xbox

Jul 29, 2019
Download version 1.2.1.5 from here.
How much storage is the ender chest supposed to have? I see pictures that show it to be the size of a regular chest, but when I open it it's only a 3 x 3 grid so nine stacks. Did an update change its capacity or is there a config somewhere?

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
I do know this. But i get tech support threads asking how to install optifine into the launcher let alone try explain to someone how to remove and add in a mod to update it.

All too true. Unfortunately, the same people would also have trouble disabling a mod. I also prefer to lay out as many choices as possible for the user to decide. Then...when they fail, send that person to tech support:p

Download version 1.2.1.5 from here.
How much storage is the ender chest supposed to have? I see pictures that show it to be the size of a regular chest, but when I open it it's only a 3 x 3 grid so nine stacks. Did an update change its capacity or is there a config somewhere?

It was indeed an intentional change. The enderstorage only contains blockID, so it's not adjustable.