Ender Thermic Pump Doesn't seem to send liquid?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Sekor

Jul 29, 2019
ok so this is my setup in the nether
tRp4kqc.png

it is a magmatic engine being fueled by my ETP sending it to all my other tesseracts
JAgvR3Z.png

like this one for example, it works fine, but lately it has been requiring me to go break the pump and place it again, until today, that didnt work, i have them all on the same frequency but nothing, any input is greatly appreciated :)
thanks!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
A Magmatic Engine will throttle down to a certain point if there is no need for all its power, but if none of the power gets consumed it will freeze up. If that happens you need to go hit it with a Crescent Hammer(or compatible wrench) or pick it up and replace it.

What pack are you playing?

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
I thought the Dynamos got rid of the lockup/explode "feature" of BC engines.

Double-check that the ender-thermic pump isn't done working. It won't keep pumping infinitely. I want to say it has a 5x5 chunk diamond pattern, and it will (or would) only collect connected lava pools.

Also, if you have EnderStorage, I would suggest using an Ender Tank. I've literally NEVER had a problem with a setup effectively identical to yours when I used EnderTanks for my lava transport.

Sekor

Jul 29, 2019
@rhn I'm on unleashed, the engine is running, but the lava isn't going through the tesseracts.

@TomeWyrm I just placed it about 3 days ago, and my last one did all 5x5 chunks this one is acting weird, and yea I use ender tanks too but I had a few tesseracts on me so I placed them

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Double check the channel, and the receive/send settings for liquids on BOTH tesseracts. Also check their redstone control settings.

Sekor

Jul 29, 2019
Everything is good, they were working just know it stopped, I'm guessing its not loading the chunk correctly